oh hell no (smut)(enemies to lovers)

Oh Hell No

Context: your family was friends with the han family and that means that han jisung your worst fuckin enemy can come to your house although your parents are forcing you guys to married which you hate but you also love because you've had a crush on han for 3 years though you ignore your feelings for the man.
------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/ns pov 🖕)

I've just got out of school and I'm walking home as fast as I can knowing that han is right behind me which I hate, I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see him, han jisung.

"What do you want han" I question quite annoyed.

"I want you baby girl" he say flirting with me.

"Piss off mate" I say now kinda mad.

"No not until you kiss me baby girl!" He says getting closer to me.

"Han no" I say and get out of his grasp and run all the way to my house.

A few minutes after I got home, I'm currently on my bed reading a book (it end with us) and I hear a knock on my door.

"Nobody's home" I yell to whoever is at my door.

It opens and I see han and he comes over to me and lays next to me on my bed and reads my book to.

"As I see it someone is home, mind if I lay next to you baby girl?" He says flirting with me.

"Sure your already here aren't you but I don't know if you'll like the book" I say in a sarcastic tone but I feel a connection between us as he has the side of his body pressing against mine.

A few minutes later I get the urge to kiss him but I don't feed into it. I feel a hand gripping my ass and I know it's han but I don't object.

Han looks over at me because I can see his face in my peripheral vision. i look over at him and meet his eyes with lust in them.

"Can I kiss you babe?" Han asks with love in his eyes.

"Yes" I say and lean closer to him.

⚠️Smut start here⚠️

The second he hears that he kisses me and flips me over so he's on top of me. After a few seconds were quite literally making out.

I push him over on his back so how he's laying on my pillows and I'm on his lap. He puts his hands on my waist and noticed I'm sitting on his cock yet I don't notice it.

He pushes me down on his lap and I feel his hard cock on my pussy. I start stratiling him slowly and throughout a few minutes I'm going faster while he's moaning.

"A-ahh y-yes k-keep going b-baby, fuck honey, it f-feels so g-good." I can feel his cock getting harder by the second.

"Ruin me baby please" I say unzipping his fle and unbuttoning his pants.

He gets me off of him and we undress ourselves and he picks me up and pins me to my bed. He goes down and starts eating me out slowly putting his tongue in and out of me.

"HANNIE FUCK BABY" I moan out screaming, thank God my parents aren't home right now.

After a few minutes I feel that knot in my stomach brake. "HANNIE I'm cumming!" I scream and cum feeling him lick it all up and he kisses me again.

"Baby did that feel good" han questions.

"F-fuck me, r-ruin me baby" I say to han breathlessly.

He lines his dick at my pussy and uses my juices to lubricate his dick and he pushes it into me slowly while getting it all the way into me.

"Your my little slut aren't you baby?" He says moving slowly.

I start moaning "y-yes I'm y-your s-slut.",I moan out feeling his cock inside of me, "faster baby".

He starts going faster and harder while holding my hips and going down to suck on my titty.

"HANNIE FUCK" I scream  out feeling his cock move in and out of me and he starts hitting my g-spot.

He notices that I like that spot and he keeps going harder and rougher now pounding me harder then ever.

We both have sweat covered foreheads and han looks so fucking hot with his hair sticking to his forehead while fucking me harder. My body moving up and down as he pounds into me.

"H-hannie I'm close" I say loudly while moaning.

"Let's cum together baby" han says and goes faster.

I feel his warm sperm shoot up into me and our juices mix together and he's still fucking the orgasms out of both of us. Although we're both sore he still keeps going and now I'm facing overstimulation but I don't care.

Soon I'm a moaning mess for hans cock. He soon slows down and slowly takes his cock out of me and starts the after care.

"Come on baby lets go get cleaned up" he lifts me up and we take a shower and change into cloths ofc he helps me cus I can't walk.

We cuddle and kiss after we had sex.

"Thank God it's a Friday" han says and I laugh a little bit feeling sore between my legs.

After that we fall asleep in eachothers arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 917