bullied - Lee Felix x reader (fluff)

Hello this is my first story written so I know it's bad but I tried
Word count: 429
------------------------------------------------------------------

As Y/n walked into the highschool doors she regretted everything.

She went to her locker but it slams,lucky she pulled her hands out so she didn't get hurt.

Y/n looked over and saw her crush and bully the one and only Lee Felix. The two kids just made eye contact and Felix walked into math like nothing happened.

What sucked was Y/n had the same homeroom as Felix so she also had to go into math. When she got into math she immediately went to sit next to her bestie Bang Chan.

A few minutes before the bell rang she felt something hit the back of her head. She then heard a familiar snicker. It was Felix.

She picked up the ball and opened it expecting to find nothing in the ball of paper that was previously thrown at her head. But that's not what happened.

Y/n opened the ball to see Felix wrote "Come to the rooftop after school I need to tell you something." Y/n thought about it for a few minutes then decided she would do it.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

It got to last hour and then the bell rang. Y/n usually walked home so it won't matter if she was late out the door or not.

She got her stuff and went out to the rooftop to find Felix looking off of the roof. Y/n walked over to the young boy that had previously told her to go to the rooftop.

She tapped Felix on the shoulder kinda scared for what was going to happen next. All he did was turn around and say "Y/n I'm sorry for what I did, I only bullied you because I wanted your attention.", "But why" y/n responded with " because I like you, no not even like that's a under statement. I love you and I hope you can accept my apology so we can start over and hopefully become a thing.", Responded Felix. " Felix I would love to start things over with you if it means I get to be with you because I also love you."

The two decided to start dating and in the future get married having two beautiful kids together.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I hope this was not to long 😟
That is the end of this corny love story thing whatever you want to call it. Thank you for reading and drink enough of water.