something I didn't expect

Okay so y'all are crazy with the support.

As mostly everyone knows I updated this book yesterday with risky finger fuck and I looked back at it and that bitch has over 100 views and 3 votes.

Like that's so crazy to me because I know I write smuts and stuff like that but it usually takes a few days for it to get over 50 let alone 100.

Also this book is almost at 10k reads so in advance I'ma thank y'all because I've had this book for like 6 months and I thought about deleting it at first but then I changed the title and that let me meet all of you beautiful people.

I'm not saying I don't like the support because I honestly love it, I just don't expect it. I'm just a small author on Wattpad and nothing else and it's so crazy to think that the shit I write and make up in my head as I'm going along with it is getting so many views and stuff like that.

If y'all have any ideas to how I can make my writing better please give them to me because i think my writing is pretty boring.

Also I am still taking requests and it's okay if you don't have any in mind right now but if you do request something it might take me 3 days - 1 week to write it because school and all the test I have. I mean it's not like I study either way but my dad will force me to.

Anyways have a good day/night and make sure to drink enough water because it's hot in America and everywhere international that's in summer going to fall 🍂.

Stay weird and smutty, much love. Byeeee.