how I think skz would react if you back hugged them

Bang chan

He would most definitely put his head back for it to be on your shoulder or turn his head to kiss your cheek.

Also he would probably hold ur hands.

Lee know

Would be confused to why your so affectionate that day but he wouldn't move

Would definitely ask what are you doing and act like he doesn't care but on the inside he has butterflies

Changbin

He would probably blush and smile a bit and he might put his hands behind him to hug your waist but that's if it's a good day.

Hyunjin

Would be overly dramatic "YOU NEVER HUG ME!!!!", But he would most likely like it.

Han

He would definitely turn around and hug you back then perced to cuddle with you.

Felix

He's a mix of chan and han, he would lay in your arms and would definitely hug you back also little pecks here and there.

Seungmin

He would probably be confused at first and walk away but he would soon realize you have a tight grip around his waist so he would give into the hug. He would give in anyways.

I.N

"🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬", He would definitely scream but you would cover his mouth and continue to hug him. He would probably lay back in your arms if you were sitting behind him and if you were standing he would probably turn around and put his head on your shoulder or bury it in your neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I just wanted to update because I had this in mind yesterday night when I was going to sleep but I didn't do it.

Word count:276