tutor- Kim seungmin 🤎

Alright so how this happened is I failed math for once, I got a 39 on a text but it was geometry what was i supposed to do, study no nobody studies on a SUNDAY because that's a weekend day!! Anyways my parents got me a tutor and ofc it was Kim seungmin the quiet kid but also apparently the smartest kid in our grade and he's also my crush.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and got ready for school and put on this outfit

------------------------------------------------------------------I woke up and got ready for school and put on this outfit

I grab my bag and go and walk to school forgetting all about seungmin being my tutor.

When I get to school I walk into math, yes it's my first period which seungmin is also in and he sits next to me.

I get sit down and seungmin isn't here yet but I'm sure he's gonna be. I get my binder out and work on homework for other classes while I wait for the bell to ring.

Seungmin walks in and goes to his desk then puts his head down. Hes wearing this which is unusual for him because he usually wears a sweatshirt and jeans but he looks nice.

"You feeling okay seungmin?", I ask not expecting him to respond, "yea I'm okay just tired as fuck",Seungmin responds in a quiet voice which is really relaxing,"mm I hope you feel better", i say and continue to work on homework that I didn't do la...

Seungmin responds in a quiet voice which is really relaxing,"mm I hope you feel better", i say and continue to work on homework that I didn't do last night.

I feel someone looking at me and I look over at seungmin and see him looking at me, "yes?", I ask seungmin,."i really like your outfit, it looks really nice on you", seungmin says and I blush, "thanks your outfit looks really nice also, it suits you better then a sweatshirt and jeans",  I say and seungmin puts his head back down.

Soon the class starts and I don't fuckin notice so i felt a tap on my shoulder and it was seungmin pointing at the board showing me that the class had started so i immediately stopped working and i payed attention.

Time skip because why tf not

Ight so now it's uhh lunch time um and I'm sitting at a empty lunch table and my bestie boo I.N comes and sits next to me because ya and we just goof around the whole lunch not caring.

"Innie!!!!", I say and hug I.N because the bitch has been out of town for a fucking week, "wassup baby", I.N says because that's what we refer to eachother as although we're not dating.

Seungmin sees us together and gets a little jelly but he texts me "hey, meet me at the library after school to study?", I text back, "okayyy", and keep messing around with I.N till the end of lunch

The stupid bell rings then I go to gym because I have to although I hate it :/. Anyways seungmin is in that class and I'm already in class but he's the second person in there so we go to our seats/polly marks and sit down ofc his is next to mine.

The class soon starts and we have to run the fitness gram paser test ( the fitness gram pacer test is a multi stage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficulty as you continue.)

Me and my friend chan (yes chan) are partners and seungmin is partners with han. Anyways I get to 35 laps and then I stop because at this point I've made two mistakes. Seungmin gets to 25 which is surprising because he's gotten to 50+ before but whatever.

Anyways I look over at seungmin and this boy looks so fucking hot because his god damn bangs are wet and he just looks amazing. He looks back at me and I look away. (The pacer test are done) the bell rings and I walk out to my locker to get my bag with all my binders and stuff, then I head to us history because we had a choice between us and Korean and I chose u.s.

I get to class and seungmin is also in this class as well as Felix another mutual friend and he sits next to me (he as in lix). Um anyways were learning about WW2 and WW1 and it's pretty interesting.

After class I go to my locker and go to the library hoping seungmin didn't forget and I put my earbuds in and take our a book while waiting for seungmin.

I feel a little tap on my shoulder and I look up to see seungmin, "hi", I say in tiny, "hello", seungmin responds in his soft ass voice that every girl falls for.

I take my earbuds out and put my book away and pay full attention to seungmin. "So why exactly do you need tutoring when you have all A's and your in all honers classes?", Seungmin asks in a questioning tone, "I failed a test in math", I say and seungmin looks surprised, "what did you get?!", Seungmin asks really surprised, "uhhh a 39 I think", seungmin looks at me with a questioning expression, "did you second guess yourself at all?", Seungmin asks in a soft comforting tone, "yea on all of the questions I did",I say to seungmin, "okay so tell you what, I'm not gonna tutor you because it seems that you just need to stop second guessing yourself but we will keep meeting so your parents don't get mad at you, okay?" , Seungmin tells me, "bet".

Seungmin laughs a little bit and we hangout the rest of the afternoon 'studying' which is really nice because we did get to know eachother really well.

Time skip a month

It's been a month since me and seungmin have started hanging out and we've became pretty good friends to the point where we physically touch eachother as in like hugs and holding hands.

I feel someone back hug me and I look down at their arms,"hi Minnie", I turn around in his arms and give him a hug back, "hi y/nnie", seungmin says giving me a kiss on the head and i immediately blush, "min i need to tell you something important like really important".

(Starting a new paragraph because it's that important), "what is it?", Seungmin asks kinda knowing what I'm gonna say, "I like you more then just a friend or a best friend", I say looking into his eyes, "I like you too", seungmin then pulls me into a loving kiss and i immediately kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck.

A few minutes later we brake the kiss, "y/n will you be my girlfriend please?", seungmin asks holding my hands, "i would love to Minnie!!", I kiss him again and he kisses me back and wraps my arm around my waist giving me immediate butterflies.

------------------------------------------------------------------
The end luvs make sure to drink water

Word count: 1152