Kim seungmin x female reader

Prepare for the shitest thing I will ever write.🤠

------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n point of view
Ight so today me and seungmin were hanging out we were honestly really board so we decided to call straykids to play t or d.

Time skip 🤠

Straykids just got here and we sat down in a circle. I.N went first "Lee know truth or dare?"
Lee know responded with "truth" i.n said "who's your favorite member?", Lee know responded with, "hmmm.... chan".

Now it was Lee knows turn to ask so he went with han. "Hey han t or d?" Han responded with "dare" Lee know said "who's ur least favorite member?" Han thought for a moment then said "y/n :)" every body was confused because I wasn't part of straykids.

It was han's turn to ask "Hey seungmin truth or dare?" Seungmin responded with, "truth", han then smirked cus of the deal the boys made. The deal was to get seungmin to confess because it was obvious he liked y/n. Back to the game.
Han said " do you have a crush on anyone in this room?" Seungmin responded with "yes but I won't say who."

Seungmin then asked y/n, "truth or dare y/n?"
I responded with "dare", seungmin said, "do you have a crush on anyone in this room if so who?" Since I had a crush on seungmin I didn't tell the truth because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.
"Yea i do have a crush on someone in this room and that someone is chan.", Now Chan he knew that Y/n liked Seungmin so he really didn't care 💅.

Now Seungmin was a little sad but he kept on going and playing. I asked Felix, "truth or dare" and let me tell you this man said, "uno reverse card", like I was about to beat this bitch up. So chan said, "Oi mate be nice and just pick one.", Felix responded,"fine ummm dare I guess.",
Dead ass I said,"I dare you to pour a bucket of ice water on ur head.",With a straight face I must say.

Everybody immediately laughed their asses off Felix said,"UR SERIOUS??", I respond with, "why the hell wouldn't I be?", Felix goes outside and a few minutes later he comes in the house and is soaked. "You know you can change clothes right?", I say questioning the wet boy who is standing in the door way.

Felix goes and changes into sweats and a sweat shirt. Literally everyone is wearing the same outfit.

*A few hours later* (IM SO SORRY I HAVE TO DO IT😭😭😭😭) ofc the plan was now in action the boys were gonna, no they were confident that seungmin was gonna confess after this dare because chan and han were tired of hearing me and seungmin talk to them about how much we liked eachother.

The sneaky little quokka asked seungmin,"truth or dare?", And ofc seungmin responded with "dare", now han was smiling and seungmin got a little nervous so he moved to hide behind me, and all of the boys looked at eachother and it was almost like they agreed on something. "I dare you to kiss y/n", han said with a serious look,"w-what?!", Seungmin responds with to the stupid but romantic dare that han just gave.

Seungmin looks at me and looked in my eyes then leaning in to kiss me. As soon as his soft lips touched mine I immediately blushed, the kiss was soft and passionate but also showed lots of love as if this was his way of confessing. Anyways we let go and went back to playing of course it was awkward but we just pushed that to the side.

A few minutes later I feel a seungmin wrap his arms around my waist but my arms were in the way so he quite frankly bit my arm so I would move it the he wrapped his legs loosely around me and then I was basically sitting in his lap. I was kinda confused at first because we never had done this before but he put his head on my shoulder and then I knew what he was saying. Mans was tired.

I excused us and seungmin still has his legs wrapped around my waist, I was kinda surprised that I didn't fall or he didn't fall off. When we got to my room, yes I let him sleep in my bed cus come on who wouldn't let the man sleep in their bed, anyways when we got there I sat down on my bed waiting for him to unattach himself from me and when he did I tried to get up but I got pulled back down.

I was immediately engulfed into a hug. I felt soft lips touch my cheeks then every where else on my face and seungmin went close to my lips about a inch, a single inch away from me, I leaned a bit closer to the point where our lips were brushing against eachothers.

I immediately got butterflies but surprise I already had butterflies and a deep red blush on my cheeks. He immediately pushed his lips against mine and then boom he was kissing me again, we were kissing again so like I did the other time when we kissed I kissed back. We then heard a knock on my door and seungmin put both of our hoods up then yelled "go away please", Lee know, han, chan, and Felix entered my room to see us hugging and seungmin looked at them pulled our hoods back down and kissed me again.

(Yo I just realized that y/n never actually turned around so let's just say she turned around when seungmin engulfed her in a hug 🤭)

The boys then let out *le gasp 😮‍💨* seeing me and seungmin kiss again. He let go, "what do you think your looking at hmm", the boys then left and seungmin looked back at me, "yes what would you like?", I say to the boy who is looking at me, He responds,"I would like you but I already do so I can't", it takes me a few seconds to realize what seungmin said and then a few seconds to process it but when I realized I looked back at him.

"Y-you like me?", I say honestly not surprised by the event that just happened to the events that already occurred. "Yea I guess I do like you a little bit, don't I?", Seungmin says in a sarcastic tone.
"Do you like me to?", Seungmin said with a curious tone of voice. "Hmmm maybe I do just a litt-lot.", I say pulling him back into a kiss.

We both let go, "then would you possibly be my girlfriend?", Seungmin responded a little bit nervous about what I was gonna say. "Yea I guess that would make sense" I say and then kiss him.

"I love you Kim seungmin"
"I love you too (last name you pick) y/n"

------------------------------------------------------------------

The end
Word count: 1190