cat cafe 🤭😼 Lee know x reader

Y/n was at home when she relieved that she felt alone. Her roommates changbin and i.n are at work.

So y/n decided to go to a cat cafe. As soon as she goes into the cafe she hears a meow from a calico cat.

She looked around and a boy caught her eye. His back is fairly familiar. She then realized that he was her crush Lee know.

Lee know saw her came towards her and then said.

"Hey y/n I didn't realize you liked cats too."

Y/n responded with "um hey lee know um I do kinda like cats but I came here because I was lonely my roommates aren't home so."

Lee know was thinking about something and then said.

"Aren't your roommates changbin and i.n?"

"Ya they are changbin and i.n how did u know?"

Lee knows eyes immediately lit up because he's best friends with the two boys.

"Oh um there actually my best friends also there in all of my classes."

"Oh that's cool u should come over sometime."

Lee know felt his heart beating faster then it already was because his group straykids only knows that he liked y/n.

"Oh ok ya I will sometimes um but I have to go see you at school tomorrow bye."

" Bye Lee know have a nice rest of ur day."

Lee know left and then y/n sighed in relief 😮‍💨. She then went home and saw changbin and i.n. i.n immediately ran over to her and hugged her.

I.n said "where to hell were you I missed u."

Y/n responded with "I went to a cat cafe because I was lonely, you guys weren't home and I got bored."

Changbin said " wait did u go to xxx cafe?"

Y/n responded with "year why do you ask?"

Changbin said "OMG so u saw ur 'future boyfriend' Lee know?!"

Y/n then blushed and ran to her room saying "shut up" while she was still going down the hall.

Once she got to her room she jumped on her bed having butterflies in her stomach which she was surprised that changbin said that.

Then next day, the 3 went to the school gates and then the boys saw Lee know and gave him the look of we got ur crush.

The bell wrang and don't worry everyone was in class the seating arrangement was Lee know on the left of y/n and i.n Infront of y/n, changbin on the right of her.

The desks were all next to each other so everyone in the row meaning changbin,y/n, and Lee know were less then 1 ft way from each other.

Lee know looked over at y/n who was reading the art of war because they were in history Lee know already finished the book though so he just adored y/n.

What he didn't realize was that his hand was inching towards y/n's hand. While she was reading she felt Lee knows hand on her's.

She then looked up at Lee know and saw that he was looking at her but the bell wrang it was the last class of the day though.

So the 4 young adults were walking out of the college doors ( they all went to the same collage and same classes except y/n she had band and the boys didn't). When y/n was walking changbin asked Lee know to change spots with him because y/n was next to him.

Lee know switched with changbin and then took y/n's hand into his slowly pulling her closer to him so her waist touched his.

What y/n didn't know was that Lee know and the other 2 boys were staying at their apartment. So when they all got home y/n went to her room and started reading the art of war again.

The day went by quickly and it became night although it was a Friday so she kept reading it took her about 2 1/2 hours to finish the book.

Changbin entered y/n's room and asked what she was doing.

She responded with "I'm reading a book for history."

Changbin asked " the art of war?"

Y/n responded with "yep"

Changbin asked if he could join because he got bored. Y/n said yes and so he got his book and started reading.

A few minutes later Lee know came in and saw the two reading. Changbin had his head on y/n's back but Lee know really didn't care.

Soon the two finished the book and asked the two other boys if they wanted to watch a movie. The boys said yes and they were all deciding what to watch.

They deiced on howls moving castle. Soon they started to play and Lee know was beside y/n changbin and I.n were next to each other.

Changbin whispered in Lee knows ear " make a move in her man I know u want to just like put ur arm on her shoulder."

And so he did. He put his arm on her shoulder and y/n layed her head on his shoulder. They both blushed without knowing.

About 2 hours later the movie was over. Y/n was going back to her room and the boys were just going to chill in the living room.

Lee know went to y/n's room and went in to see her reading again but she was on her floor just laying down her back was in the floor and chest up. Lee know got a idea and took the book slowly sat on her and started leaning on her chest.

The two were so close and y/n wrapped her arms around his neck. Lee know was leaning in and then there lips connected. Slowly but passionately kissing her. He put his hands on her waist and disconnected from her lips he then lifted her up. Y/n wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him again but this time it was rough and loving. Lee know put her on the bed and started messing with her shirt.

Soon the two were shirtless Lee know's body pressed against y/n's body. Lee know put his hands on her ass and just kept kissing her. At this point they didn't care if the two others walked in but it felt euphoric.

Soon the two stopped kissing and Lee know asked y/n to be his girlfriend. Y/n said yes and then the two cuddle and fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry this is so long
Word count: 1,108