max scoffed. "a stranger?"

tara shoved dustin.
"she isn't a stranger, you idiot!" she yelled.

"if you guys don't shut the hell up. cats won't be the only thing the demogorgan is gonna have for dinner!" sam yelled which made lucas stand in front of dustin.

"wait...cat?" lucas started. "dart ate a cat?"

"no, what? no."
dustin nervously spoke.

"what are you talking about? you told
me he ate mews." steve joined.

"dart ate news?!"
tara spoke.

"mews? who's mews?"
max questioned.

"it's dustin's cat."
steve responded.

"steve!"

"which is now a dead cat."
sam said.

"sam!"

"i knew it! you kept him!"
lucas spoked.

"no!"

"no? but, you said you kept dart because you wanted to impress tara with it." steve blurted out.

"steve!"
dustin yelled.

"you wanted to impress me?"
tara asked. it made her heart flutter, dustin wanted to impress me! she thought. questionable choice to impress someone, but he wanted to impress me?! tara's mind was going crazy.

"no! i kept him because he missed me and he wanted to come back home!" dustin responded.

"bullshit! and bullshit!"
lucas responded.

"i didn't know he was a demogorgan, okay?"

"oh, so now you admit it?"

"guys, who cares? we have to go.
max joined.

"i care! you put the party in jeopardy! you broke the rule of law! and it's all your fault too!"
lucas said, pointing to tara.

tara scoffed. "mine? how is it my fault?"

"if it wasn't for you, dustin wouldn't have accepted dart back and we wouldn't be in this mess!"

the sound of screeching was heard from a distance. the only ones that heard it were steve and sam since the kids were busy arguing. they both flash their light forward.

the demogorgans began screeching from a
distance again.

"hey, guys."
sam spoke.

"just say you like her!"
max yelled.

"i don't!"

"stop lying!"
lucas yelled.

"i am not!"

"GUYS!"
steve yelled loud making the
kids silent.

the screeching continues which made steve walk ahead of the others. "you stay behind them." steve ordered to sam which she did. he was holding his bat as he began walking with the kids behind him but max.