And after that fun thing, we went to bed. I checked my phone, hoping I at least got a few messages so I could talk to someone before actually sleeping. If we were talking about who were the most fun to stay up with, it were definitely not my roommates, who slept already.

Thomas The Train <3

Newt is staying awake to see if I sneak out
Help me
He keep staring at me like I'm some rare animal in the jungle
Like the zoo picture

Everyone is asleep here
Quite boring

We're not. Sonya and Harriet are giggling at the movie they're watching. Help me, still.
And Minho disappeared.

What do you mean 'he disappeared'?

Look who's worried now, hm.
Just like I'm saying, he disappeared. Not in his bed or the room
Or bathroom

Alright
Maybe in the lobby?
He went there in other hotels too

I don't know
I don't care either
Minho can take care of himself
Don't have to help him in that
Night

Night x

Worry crashed into me without my permission.

But yeah, he was probably in the lobby doing some work. And yet I had the urge to see if that was really true, because how worried I was, wasn't great.

If this was what it felt like for Minho and Newt when I sneaked out, I would never ever sneak out again.

It didn't take long for me to feel weird. To feel strange, because I didn't know if Minho was safe or whatever. Thomas said he could take care of himself... he could, but still.

I was tense as I tried to fall asleep, my mind constantly falling back to either Minho or Greece. Both the things I didn't really want to think about at that point.

At two a.m. in the morning, my phone went off and I still hadn't fallen asleep. With a wince, I picked up, noticing how sleepy I sounded after all.

"Hello?"

"Quinn?"

My eyes opened wider as I sat straight up. "Minho?"

"Yeah... uh. Sorry for waking you up."

"It's okay." A smile he couldn't even see. "I wasn't asleep yet."

"Yeah." He said again, awkward. In the background I heard multiple voices, then couldn't help to ask where he was. "In a cafe." He mumbled. "But I kind of lost the way back so that why I called you... Newt didn't pick up anymore. Sorry."

"No, don't apologize." I was already putting my shoes on. "Did you go far?"

A long silence. "I don't know. I was on foot but I don't really... remember where I went."

I frowned a bit. This was confusing. I had no problems with helping Minho. I would love to help him, in fact, but him not remembering where he went was quite strange.