UMEED NAHI!!!

hey guys, even though it was my first one to writing about mere pyaari kahaani tere bin where everyone has connected with our souls with tere bin, I decided to write about an imagination of what happens like these after episode 47. if Meerub has stayed with her parents passed her pregnancy time with them and how did Murtasim convinces her to win back trust which he broke the trust that she kept on him?

After all the storm which has shaken the world of two persons, for seconds of anger which was not in the control of neither of them took a drastic step by meerub to leave Khan haveli where she decided which was self punishment given by herself. because she considered she was also an equal partner to break the agreement that she made for herself on sake of her self-respect.

Meerub pov's:

hey Allah!!! hey mainey kya kardiya khud key saath, the agreement which made by myself or the decision taken by me for the sake of my self-respect today which burned down into ashes with my hands. how I can able to face myself? aur kiss inshan see meiney itene bahrosa kiya tha?kiya tha dokaha meerey saath aur woh kisse aur saath rehna chate hai!! lekin Mujhe seii nahi meerub today yourself lost in these battle which your fighting thinking, that one day you will win. but there is no chance existed ever after the turmoil which I went through aur murtaism kya ghalti thee iss mein tum bee shamil tha! ( you were also an equal partner to break the agreement) aur waise hee woh mujhe se pyaar bhee nahi kartey!! galti meri thee khudo koo ekha lamha mein itenee kamzoori jaseibathi huye tha!(The fault was also within myself who became so weak at the emotional movement that I lost myself)

Meerub, It's time to make the decision to leave these khan haveli eyy saza mein khudo ko dein rahe tah jaho wada thod ney keey liya(It was a punshiment giving to myself after breaking the agreement) wiping tears meerub get's up and reaches the haveli main gate.

watch man: bibi jii itene raath mein kaha chalte hu aap?? meerub aap baas dwarazza kholey eyy mein bhara jana tha!!(open the gate right now I want to go out)

watch man: jee jee bibi jii apki hukum, phar lekin aap kaise chalte akeley isee raath koi driver or maid kee saath chala naa...

Meerub: muhjey koi saath nahi chaiye! mein akely chalte huuu, baas app gate kolieya.

watchman: bibi jii mein kahn khoo baath dugungeii.

Meerub: mein murtaism khan kii biwi kee haisyat sey bolte huuu baas dwarazz koliya aap!!!

watchman:open the gate

Meerub: taking a heavy heart decided to khan haveli and make a step out.

finally she reached the karachi in the bus at midnight the bus wich was taken by farukh where she gave her gold chain to get the ticket for karachi. after getting down the bus she was nearly wander over the streets of karachii

 after getting down the bus she was nearly wander over the streets of karachii

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

waqas and anila who were droving and enter in the city of karachi while waqas driving,anila who kept her eye gaze outside the window to look out. were her eyes were completely filled with shock and sad to belief whether the girl who was standing at the middle of road is there daughter meerub? or not she,juz rubbed her eyes to get the conformation and finally it was there meerub. waqas ghadii rukiya jaldi se? waqas kya hua anila? dekho hamari meerub waha tha?

waqas: kuy hamari meerub? ey kuy hoti heyy wo tho hyderabad mein hei na..

anila: meiny dekha tha woh bicharii hamari meerub tha muhje pata tha!! she exclaimed her sorrow while tears rolling down herself.

waqas: cool down anila mein dekh lungii ek baar usse see woh hamari meerub nahi hoo sakthii he patted her shoulder to give her some confidence

while both of them get down from the car and and move towards the girl who was leaning towards the tree who was very week with unstable condition on herself. by the time they move towards to see the girl face it was seems to be there Meerab where both was shocked to see there daughter in that condition and cannot able to accept the situation of her. Meerub saw them

meerub: mama , baba aap dono??

waqas: meerub kya hua tha meri bachii? what are you doing here at these time?

meerub: where cannot able to say her word from mouth. suddenly by saying babaa falled unconicousnely in the hands of father.

anila: khuda kya kiya hamari bachi key saath? waqas jaldi hum uss ghar ley chalo!! she needs rest , later we will talk to her.

waqas and anila were wiping their tears carried meerub towards their car and placed her at the backside and drive to their home.

Haya: finally, woh toh chalei gayee!! eh kamarey aur murtaism sirf mere tha!! chuckels with evil smile. aur kabhi woh wapas nahi anna chaiye eyy murtaism kii zindagii mein bhee. ess bhar I played these game well by dragging out meerub from these haveli.

murtaism pov:

murtaism pov:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was one who is responsible to break her promise. aur aab kaise milunge mere meeerab se jisse sey mein bhepehna pyaar karte huuu!! will she forgive me?

bakthu: malik bohot dheer hoga gayii tha ghar chaley malik??

murtaism: dala jaaney ehh raath koo bakthu!! mere zindagii kii Qayakamt kii nisshan eyy raath

Meerub who gained her consciousness after 5hours seeing both of her parents layed beside her to where she now regained the memories what had happend to her when she saw her parents at karachii where she felt unconciousness when she saw them after that movement, right she feel that she was at her home, where their took parents took care of her for the entire night.but Meerub slowly make her move towards window to not distrub them, stand at window

saying my totally life went on entangled with these emotions which I had never believed, or where I the time believed I felt I was lost in these battle, because where there a situations in her life where even her parents not opened door for her for the first time she lost, and after that she believed in a person who can stand for her and make her happy by holding her in any circumstances but these time also fate plays it's cruel game with me where I was lost again .

eh saari zindagii mein kisse sey UMEED NAHI rahana chate aaj keey baad !!!wipes her tears looking towards the sky...

SO, guys these was my view if the drama could happen like these, I kept it very short becoz as it was my first one , after these one I have some more twists to add in the story also. before that to be written I juz need your feedback to guide me weather I was going in a right way or not??

please share your valuable feeback , where I kept my umeed(hope) on these story !!!

immence love praya_28