Tum Kya Mile!!!

as, everyone suprised with meerub and murtaism decisions become ice statues with their thoughts which was break by murtaism words. maa,chacha sahab, anwar chacha,marium naurez kya hoga tum loga koo!! everyone broke their chain of thoughts and came to reality to check weather it was real or not???then maa begum and everyone in the house were ready to pose their own questions like a bullet towards murtasim. but murtasim juz simply make his statement clearly saying that you guys listened it in a correct way!!! I want to leave meerub because she herself want it from me, so I juz want to do it because I want meerub happiness not more than that!!!

maa begum & anwar: murtasim, akhir tum kya karna chate hoo?? muhje samhje mein nahi aata??

anila& waqas: murtasim tum kya bol raha tha??

marium& naurez: bhai tum kya khena chate huu???

even I said earlier also, but again I'm saying for all of you, juz listen to me carefully all I want that meerub happiness at any cost more than that I don't want anything. so, juz I am doing it. anwar says then why are you giving her punshiment in that way?? which your self also don't want to do it?? where you are the one who loves meerub than anyone? who use to be her shield at any situations even the world was against also with her at some time, at that time I know you were the one who hold her hand. then why these sudden change murtasim?? after listening to the words which were came out from anwar mouth, which are true word by word because he the who loves meerub than him. where eyes turns towards everyone who was eagerly waiting for his answer.

murtasim: haa chacha saab!! mein pyaar kiya meerub see!!! in these life I have went to through a lot of tests by destiny to prove my love towards meerub. even though everytime I gave my best to be with her. but final result of these test is was my failure towards her. where I lost her trust on me.

maa begum: is these the punshiment you choose for yourself and meerub by giving her divorce??

murtaism: nahi maa!! sachii mohabhat mein bahut kuch sahena padegii. but time had made a stuborn towards my love which was saying to not to accept my defeat. then how I can leave her and moreover a new life was coming between us which a new meaning for both of lives.

anwar: phir eyy kya hai murtaism?? then say to meerub that you are not wrong?

murtaism: chacha saab!! in love there if there was justifications for everything then it not love it was struggle btw right and wrong where we can only see decisions,where is no room left for our emotions towards the person whom we love, aur meerub kii liya aab meri pyaar mohabhaat nahi lekin ishq baangaye!! which I have to bring it back it into my life this time. and divorce is not word for meerub nor for me but it is antibiotic for our love, because we all know that if situations was not at our hands then we have to adapt ourselves with it, even I am also doing the same because I believe meerub also loves me in the same way. but clouds which covering her heart and mind not able to give her chance to express her love towards me.but I will make sure it to happen that these time she was the one who is going to say me I love you murtasim!!