Phir Bhi Tumko Chahungi!!!

meerub juz look at me once. please juz listen to me once dekho meri ankho mein baas ek bhar!!! then I will go as you wish, as meerub looked at him she can clearly able to see the pain which he was suffering  as she was going through like him. but still the same scene comes into her mind which brokes her heart into pieces, where she cannot able to  easily forgive him neither she cannot able to face anymore. she knows that if more than more than one minute she keeps staring with his eye contact, she going to fall for him where she is not willing to do while wiping her tears from her face.

murtasim: meerub! I know that I have made a mistake but my intention was not to hurt you, and not to make such  things which hurts you. forgive me meerub I cannot able to lead my life without you nor with these guilt.

meerub: murtasim!!! iss mein thumara koye kassor nahi tha!! I was the one who believe in these feelings and starts to accept them. where I think I can able to stand for these relationship. where every relationship in my life had become unfaithful towards to me as daughter, daughter-in-law, even I can able to be a good wife for you also.

murtasim: don't think like that meerub.  you are the one who always stands with truth and make me  to reliaze what are the ways to see a situation in life. don't leave me in these darkness plz meerub.

meerub:  please juz go away from here. more  than that I am not asking you to do any thing plz leave right now. I have taken these punshiment for myself.

murtaism tries come forward to her and she moves away from him  says plz chale jao yeah seey!!!! okay I am going meerub but remember that I  am leaving my feelings and my love meri jaan thumhara pass!!! wiping his eyes he moves towards his cars thinking that meerub hamesha  phir bhi tumko chahungi meri zindagii mein, where I want to live with you and see you every time in front of my eyes. even though the relation was brittle between us. but I believe that again I will win you back with my love and leaves from there.

meerub moves from there to her house  as she was completely disturbed by murtaism arrival to where her heart makes to think towards him again and again which she don't want to do and go from there.

meerub house:

anila: arey!!! meerub itene jaldi kyun ayye?? sab theek tha naa??

there is no reply from meerub as her mind was completely out of zone with murtaism thoughts. where anila understands her situation by looking at her have such a emotional breakdown on her daughter face. she holds meerub hand and place her close to her and holds her hand.

anila: kya murtaism ayye tum see milney??

meerub: shocked!!! mama apako kaisa pata hai?? 

anila: your face is telling everything that he came to see you, and moreover I can able to sense you pain which you were going through as  you keeping  him away  from you. I think you have to meet him once and clear understandings with him. why are you imposing such a big punishment for you and him.

meerub: there is no misunderstandings left between us. It was I left alone where I searched for myself hundered times to understand. I don't know with wich hope he was coming for mee again and again??

anila: woh rishatey kehtey beta!! nikha ka takhat  aur mohabhaat kaa kabil tumhare liya aate woh!! 

meerub: It was same the marriage wich left me unfaithful with these relations. and kept me behind these clouds.

anila: dekho beta!!! time will says answer for your questions. and allah kaa rehmat tumhari saath rahegii!!! I believe murtaism will never you. he always there for you and he will continue to stay with you!!!