JALTE DIYE!!!

As journey begins from karachii towards meerub college where there was complete silence occupied between them neither there no conversation nor looks were given to each other. even though each other having a tons of feelings towards each other to express. but the glass wall which was developed between them makes them to supress their feelings to bury in their heart only. murtasim want to make something a pop so, that can atleast meerub can able fight with him.so, he will get the chance to listen her and beautiful words which comes out with anger from her beautiful tiny pink lips, which makes his soul filled with her presence and he decided to turn on the radio(fm) played where he fixed all the radio channels to play the soulful romantic songs. so, she can able recognise his feelings towards her. as meerub who was completely lost in her thoughts and exploring the outside view of the beautiful nature and trying to have some peace of mind after a long tym getting some fresh, and moreover it was murtasim who was next to her for which she was very happy but not able to express her feelings due her reservations towards him.

 as meerub who was completely lost in her thoughts and exploring the outside view of the beautiful nature and trying to have some peace of mind after a long tym getting some fresh, and moreover  it was murtasim who was next to her  for which she w...

her chain of thoughts were broke, when a soulful full of music passed over her ears(song from aashiqui sng tum hi ho) where expression on her face were changing even though having some blush on her face on one side but she covered it up with her a...

her chain of thoughts were broke, when a soulful full of music passed over her ears(song from aashiqui sng tum hi ho) where expression on her face were changing even though having some blush on her face on one side but she covered it up with her anger. because she want to say nothing will change her. so, slowly having grumpy anger expression on her face looks towards murtaism.

meerub: murtasim!!! eyy kya???

murtasim: kya hua meerub?? kuch chaiye aap koo?? as if he pretend to act nothing was wrong.

meerub: zyada mausam maath banoo(don't act that you are soo naive!!!) murtasim. I know your intentions but remember, Mr.murtasim khan nothing will change me and why are you doing all these useless things and wasting your time in these hopeless relationship??

murtasim: dekho!! even I was also not interested to fight with you anymore. I was juz playing these music for my baby so, that baby may have some good feelings towards people and relations.

meerub: kya thumara matalab?? I am the person who don't know how to withstand with relationships.

murtasim: nahi meerub I didn't mean it, but I want  my child to have all the beautiful realtionships in his/her life. so, they can know the importance of love and everything in life.