TERE VAASTE!!!!

meerab's pov:

meerab's pov:

see all things happening around me drives me crazy with useless thoughts!! pata nahi kya ho raha meri andar!!! sometimes I was over the top with a feeling to have him beside for all the tym, at the same time there will be movement that I came to realize the everything was temporary between us yeah allah!!! kyun itene takleef hote hai jab be woh mera pass atee!!!aur kuyn itene muskhil hote mere dil kii usse door jaane neyy keey liye!!! aur rahe baat aana aur mohabhat kii eh baath mein purrey dil see keethey kii mein murtasim see bepennah mohabhat karte huu!!! but now I cannot able to take a stand to say my love towards him.but the strong walls built by me for my ego and respect had becoming week day by day because my love towards him. but what to do the more I want to be with him. destiny makes us away with each other!! which I don't want aur eyy bachey hamari mohabhat kii nishaney!! aur jitne bee murtaism muhje se doore rahe hamesh uskii roshan mere saath mere beta/bete kii roop mein mere saath ehh rahegii.unknowingly tears rolldowns from her cheeks when suddenly her thoughts were distracted by the phone's ring, she go towards other side of the bed to get the phone. she was suprised to see that why saba was calling at this time??

meerab:hello saba!!

saba:hello, kaise hu meerab??

meerab: haa mein theek hu!! why did you call me at this? is evertyhing okay??

saba: haa sab theek yaar!! no need to worry, actually I thought to call and talk to you becoz after that day in college, I haven't seen you nor you called me. and I came to know that your also getting notes of everyday classes.why are not coming to college meerab?and why are staying in karachii?

meerab: saba! it's very big story now I can't able explain to you about why I came here? why again I am studying? when I will meet you I will explain you everything. now don't ask me anything yaar!! I hope you understand.

saba:okay meerab!! I won't ask you anything until you say something. meerab kaal mein aur rohail tumhare ghar anna chate hu!!!! tumkho dekhney kii liey!!!

meerab: saba!! do you know what you are saying?? rohail wants to meet me?? after all this time!! akhir woh kya chaiey muhje se?kyun ajeeb musibath paida karene kii koshish karte huu mere zindagii mein??

saba:no, meerab It's not like that rohail came from dubai only to meet you and to say sorry to you that's it. he is really feeling guilty!!! woh tum se maafi maanga na chate huu!!!

 he is really feeling guilty!!! woh tum se maafi maanga na chate huu!!!