Tum se hi!!!

even these lonliness also saying your name meerub, the way your thoughts filled in my hearts and mind not able to let myself out from you then how I can able to stay without you. even I don't want myself.but see, how the time changed between us where there was some situation I hate you the most not want to get married with you. but slowly I am the one who really felt for you but I am really feeling that even though how you go far from me but I always stays with your memories and. yeah dooriya hamari beech mein woh bhee jaldi khatam ho jaygee!!! and I mean it meerub because abb meri mohabhaat sirf mohabhat nahi ishq bangayiii. staying with his lonliness he decided to to go back haveli. because it has 3 days he went there, drives back to haveli.

In haveli:

maa begum: murtaism!!! what happend to you? why are you behaving like these? juz look at your condition beta!!! did you talk to meerub? is she agreed to come here or not then leave her.

murtasim who was already broken as soon the words which he reaches to his words said by her mother to leave meerub, anger flushes on his face.haya was juz observing his expression and how desparate and restless for meerub.

murtaism: maa sahab!!!kya chaye eyy apakoo??? for your sake I have left my everything in my life and beacause of you I was married to meerub. but these I will not listen to you nor anybody I juz wait for meerub mere saas kii akhari dum thak!!! aur qyamakt thak rahegii mere biwi!!

maa begum: but murtaism slowly you are loosing senses on yourself can you able to see that?? you are not eating properly not having a gud sleep always lost in you world. which I was not able to see mera beta!!

murtaism: reheny doo maa!! muhje koi farakh nahi padthey joo mere dil kaye aur hai!! he leaves to his room.

haya: eyy sab kya eyy maa begum?? meerub is one who left murtaism and then why he is punishing himself like that!!

maa begum: murtaism mere sher beta tha!!! jab sher gussa mein tho!! usko chod dena chaiye warna pura jungle jaal jageyiii!!! but I don't what happened between meerub and murtaism and even before marium walima also she the one who is interested to come here, then why these sudden change in her??? and looked at haya did you do anything between them??

haya: maa begum!! why do I want to like that? What I will get from these things??moreover my concern was also murtasim, I can't able to see him like these.

maa begum: dekho haya!!! if it was not you then it's okay, but If I come to know you are the behind these then I am promising you that ,these time god will also not save you. yaad rakhna naa eyy baath!! go and murtaism to come for lunch I think he had not eat anything.

haya: jee maa begum!!!

what if they know that I was the one who forced meerub to leave this haveli. but I think meerub had not said anything to anyone even murtasim also, anywhere I was happy meerub herself said that she was not going to come haveli anymore. which is more than enough for me. lastly I found myself peace without her presence now It's juz me and murtasim who left here. this time my fate was working with me!!! thank so much god. went to murtaism room to call him but he was not there. so she went to their meerub dressing table where her belonging was present and taking them and observing them so closely and tries to wear her bracelet. then murtaism came there.

murtaism: what are you doing here haya?? how many times I have to tell you don't touch meerub things. don't come to my room.

haya: even, I was also not interested in them murtaism.

murtaism: then why you are here?? see you cannot able to get a place in my heart nor in my mind. did you get it??

then I think you came here for the ring, which he takes it out from his pocket and she looked shocked for the thing which she was actually searching. It will never be your's haya. go from here and because you useless actions on that day. I am facing these situation. better you stay away from here. otherwise I don't know what I will do.