Sohee didn't said anything. She then grabbed Yoongi's collar and pulled him towards herself and kissed him. Yoongi also kissed her back. After few seconds, they broke the kiss and Sohee pushed Yoongi onto the couch. His upper body fell onto the couch and Sohee hovered upon him. She started moving her fingers on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi wrapped his left hand on Sohee waist and another on her head, playing with her hair. Then Yoongi spoke in a deep voice, "What are you doing now, huh? Isn't the guards and maids looking now?"

Sohee chuckled and spoke, "You are such a baby, sulking for attention." "Your baby only", said Yoongi. Sohee smiled and opened the first two buttons of Yoongi's shirt and slid her hand inside the shirt. She started tracing her fingertips softly on his bare chest inside the shirt. Yoongi caressed her hair and tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear.

Then Sohee brought her face a little more closer to Yoongi's face. They were feeling each other's breathe on their lips. Sohee brushed his nose against Yoongi's. Soon they attached their lips together and started kissing each other. This time the kiss was deep and sensual. Both of them were closing their eyes just feeling each other's lips.

Yoongi ran his hand on Sohee's back without breaking the kiss. His hands then went towards the hem of Sohee's top and soon he slid his hands into her top. He ran his hands on Sohee's bare waist feeling her soft skin. He traced his fingers around Sohee's navel. Sohee shivered a little on Yoongi's touch. She  traced his bare chest and then his collar bones with her palm. She then opened one more button of his shirt and traced his well-built abs. Both were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

They were in their moment then suddenly they heard someone entering the living room. "Come fast. I will just change my clothes and then we can go. Come on Eunwoo", said Jungkook entering the living room. Eunwoo replied, "I am coming na. Do you want me to fly now?"

After listening to their voices, Sohee and Yoongi broke the kiss immediately. Sohee sat properly and fixed her top and hair. Yoongi also sat straight and fastly fixed his shirt and buttoned it up and then fixed his hair. As soon as Jungkook entered the living room, he saw Sohee and Yoongi sitting on the couch fixing their hair. He went closer to them and asked, "Hyung, noona, you both here?"

Yoongi spoke, "Umm, we... I mean I came from hospital to freshen up and she came with me to cook something healthy for Tae." "Ohh, okay", said Jungkook. He then asked, "Hows Tae hyung now?" "He is fine now. He will be discharged in evening", said Yoongi.

Then Yoongi asked, "What are you doing here? Its 2 pm and its your college time." Jungkook replied, "Hyung, I was practicing basketball whole day. I wanted to change my clothes, so I came here. And it was lunch time, so me and Eunwoo thought to eat something outside. We will leave after I change my clothes." Yoongi hummed and glanced at Eunwoo. Eunwoo bowed and greeted Yoongi and Sohee, "Hello hyung. Hello noona." Yoongi just hummed and Sohee greeted him back.

Then Jungkook said, "Okay so I am going to my room. Come Eunwoo." Eunwoo and Jungkook both left from there. As soon as Jungkook left, Yoongi mumbled, "They always ruin my moment. Earlier Tae and now him." Sohee chuckled and spoke, "Its fine. Don't sulk now." "No but why this always happens. You remember how Tae interrupted us once", said Yoongi. Sohee spoke, "Yes I remember. You were so embarressed because of which you scolded Tae."

Flashback (6 years ago)

Sohee and Yoongi were working in Yoongi's home office room together. Sohee was doing something on her laptop. Yoongi got up from his chair and went towards Sohee. He took the laptop and put it away and sat beside her on the couch. He pulled her from her waist and made her sit in his lap. Sohee wrapped her arms around his neck. She spoke, "I thought we needed to complete our work. You already knows what will happen if we won't be able to complete our work on time. You know about your dad's anger right."