Suddenly a bullet hit my shoulder!!

But thanks to my bulletproof jacket, I survived. Jack immediately shooted at the guy and come to me.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?" He asked and shield me with his body.

"I'm good and you should protect yourself. There's two persons waiting for you to come back." I said and step out and fired at enemies.

I heard him muttering something to himself but I just focus on the situation in front of us. I can handle him later.

We fought against almost half of enemies and till now I can only manage to spot Azriel's team members but not the leaders.

"Arghh" someone shouted in pain and I immediately recognised the voice and ran towards the corner.

I shooted at the enemies as soon as I saw them attacking on Azriel. I ran and supported Azriel's injured body and looked at his shoulder bleeding.

"What are you.... doing here?" He breathe heavily and pulled me into his embrace.

"I came for you." I said and buried my face into his chest.

"God, what should I do with you!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around my small waist.

"Just stay with me." I looked at him and stretch my hand to touch his face. He leaned into my touch and kissed my palm.

"Hey, lovebirds, before you both tore each other's clothes and started here, can you both please focus on this situation, first." I heard Mason's voice and a gun shot too.

"Mason, you idiots." I said without turning back because Azriel didn't leave me.  "What were you, idiots, doing till now? And why the fúck, you come in enemy's territory? when the hostages were held outside in deep forest." I shouted and turned my head to side.

"Lady general, we're not only here to rescue the hostages but to kill the enemies too." Brandon said.

"GUYS, FOCUS ON MISSION!!" Jack screamed and I quickly separate myself from Azriel and hold my gun tightly.

"Let's end this together." I said looking at the gun in my hands.

"Hostages are already rescued, so just let's finish them." Adam came from behind and said, we nodded towards each other and started fighting.

I was protecting Azriel, Jack, Brandon, Mason and Adam, and my soldiers. Because their families are waiting for their come back.

Azriel was sticking close to me and covering me. Suddenly he wrapped his one arm around my waist and picked me up and spin to cover us.

As soon as Azriel picked me up, a bullet hit the same spot, where I was standing. Azriel shooted the guy between his eyes. I was so busy in protecting others that I didn't notice that.

But what shock me most was, Azriel furiously kissed me, almost felt like punishment. He bit my lower lips before leaving it. 

"Where's your focus!? What if that bullet hits you?" He shouted at me and grabbed my shoulders.

"I'm wearing bullet proof jacket. Don't worry." I says calmly.

"Fúck your jacket." He looked seriously angry.

"You did fúck me." I raised my eyebrows at him, in teasing way.

"...and I will, after we get out of here." He grunted.

Suddenly a shoe come between us and we turned to look towards the source.

"You unhinged couple, have some shame. You're surrounded by people, keep your hormones in control." Adam shouted. I almost laughed but stopped as Azriel glared at me.

"Fuck you, Adam." Azriel shouted.

"No thanks, my wife will probably do. You can fuck your wife." Adam shrugged his shoulders.

This time not only me but Jack, Brandon and Mason laughed out loud. Poor enemies got confused by our laughing and we laughed more hard.

Our mission finished without any our members or team members death, except some injuries.

After bandaging the injured soldiers, we sat there on ground to breathe peacefully.

"Thank you, lady general, we couldn't able to survive without you. As we were less in numbers." Brandon said to me.

"Good job, everyone." I congratulate my soldiers and they show 'thumbs up' towards me.

"Yes, it's all thanks to military soldiers because when we came here with our team, we thought that we're equal in numbers but after coming here, we realised that enemies are 3× more than us." Mason said and shakes his head.

I looked towards the bright sky. It 9AM as we sit peacefully after fighting nonstop for 3-4 hours.

"Thank you, wifey." Azriel pulled me into his lap and kissed my forehead.

"It's my responsibility to protect my husband" I flipped my hair in proud. He chuckled and hug me.

"Let's go back to our kids." He whispered softly in my ear. I nodded.

"Our kids must be waiting for us." I whispered and leaned onto him.

"Then, Let's go back to our families, everyone." Jack said in excitement.

"Yess." Everyone shouted in excitement too and stood up to go.

Azriel entangled our fingers and walked towards the Jet with everyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀