Hiatus Update

Yo what's good everyone, Writer 1 here, as promised I'm back on September 14th to tell you guys how much longer you might have to wait for Amare Flos to start again, well there's good news.
First of all, DAMN THOSE TWO MONTHS WENT BY QUICKLY, I swear I remember writing the hiatus chapter like it was yesterday. Anyways, my exams have finished which means Amare Flos will be back up and running VERY SOON. By very soon, I literally mean tomorrow, so yeah I don't want to stretch this out for too long so let me just get some things out of the way.

Revamped chapters, I did say I'd give you a list of the chapters I revamped so here's the list:

Major reform: Prologue, Chapters 1, 2 ,3 4, 5, 6, 8

Minor Reform: Chapters 7, 10, 16.

Yo lowkey, I think the hiatus was extremely well placed, by coincidence mostly because I'm very impulsive and don't plan for shit. I say the hiatus was very well placed because in my opinion, the end of the Natagumo arc is where I would mark the end of the first half of Amare Flos, so basically it was like a gap between seasons. Now that we're moving onto the second half... GET READY FOR CRAZY PLOT DEVELOPMENT, INSANE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, INTENSE FIGHTS BETWEEN EVERYONE YOU CAN THINK OF, AND OF COURSE WILDDDDDDDDDDD PLOT TWISTS.

I don't have anything else to say other than AMARE FLOS IS RETURNING ON 15TH SEPTEMBER.

SEE YOU AT CHAPTER 30: RECOGNITION.