HIATUS/CHAPTER REVAMP

Yo what's good everyone, I know the title might be a bit shocking considering I did say to people who asked that the hiatus won't be til a few weeks, so I do apologise to rad reader on Webnovel and justrynalive on Wattpad for sort of lying. BUT I do have a reason for this early hiatus. Recently, I have been discussing with Writer 2 about our first couple chapters. I personally really don't like the first couple of chapters, they're short, less descriptive and honestly a bit boring. So I have decided to revamp the first couple of chapters. Before you get confused LET'S TALK ABOUT WHY HOW AND WHEN

Why am I doing this?

In my opinion, the first couple chapters of a story are what hook the new readers, so if you have strong starting chapters then the audience will expect the whole story to be just as strong, if you don't have strong starting chapters, the impression on the audience will be a bit meh. And don't get me wrong, the recent chapters have been absolutely CRAZY, I'm loving the pace, description and especially the length of the recent chapters. Now if you look at the first couple of chapters, they don't even pass the 1500 word mark most of the time, and that's because of lack of scene setting and description, so I've decided to revamp the starting chapters so we can get that hook on the new audience and grow even faster.

How am I doing this?

If you're a regular reader, or a binge reader who has just caught up at the time I've posted this chapter you do not have to worry AT ALL. I say this because if you've enjoyed the story so far I do not want to take that feeling away by completely changing the starting chapters, so I'm going to put this out there, THE CONTENT IN THE STARTING CHAPTERS WILL REMAIN EXACTLY THE SAME, THERE WILL BE NO STORY CHANGING, NO NEW DIALOGUES, NO NEW BACKSTORY INFORMATION OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. I am simply just increasing the description of the starting chapters and NOT the content, so if you're a regular reader, nothing will change if you don't read the new revamped starting chapters, you will understand the story perfectly fine and the same as the readers who read the revamped new chapters.

When am I doing this?

These revamped versions will be scattered across the next couple of weeks, I won't be announcing when I do release these revamped versions or anything of that sort BUT I will include a list of the chapters I revamped in the first chapter back from hiatus.

Speaking of hiatus LET'S DISCUSS THE IMPORTANT STUFF. This hiatus is obviously starting today, meaning there will be no chapter on this upcoming Friday (14th of July 2023). Now the length of the hiatus may vary depending on my exam dates and how long they take to finish completely, but I will take approximately 2 months off working on Amare Flos. This means I will be gone for about 8 weeks which may vary depending on if my exams finish by that time, but I promise you, I WILL BE BACK, as soon as my exams finish Amare Flos will be back on the next friday. Just so you guys know I haven't died, I will post an update on the 2 month mark (14th of September 2023) To tell you guys how much longer you might have to wait.

Since you're here I'd also like to appreciate our comments:

Rad_Reader on Webnovel, DaQuan_Lee on Webnovel, General_Kenobi_3 on Webnovel, segway_jon on Webnovel. noshameatall on Wattpad, justrynalive on Wattpad and Speedproductions on Archive of Our Own.

YOU GUYS ARE REAL GS AND I APPRECIATE AND ENJOY YOUR COMMENTS.

I look forward to seeing you guys after the hiatus ends (please do come back).

Anyways see you all in a little while.

WRITER 1 OUT.