"He said, we are on our way. We!" Thomas buried his head in his palms. "But Newt won't make a scene in here. Also not in the hotel because everyone will wake up. Probably just— ah shit. There they are." He pointed at the opening, glass door.

A very, very angry looking Newt walked in, followed by Minho, who's jaw was clenched. Newt managed to speak to the cops normally, thanked him, and then moved to us.

Thomas jumped up, I followed, slightly curious but still afraid of what Newt would even do.

First thing he did; grab our ears and drag us out of the station.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Thomas mumbled the whole time.

A few feet away from the police station and Newt already came to a stop. Minho stood behind him, hands in his pockets as he just stared.

"You two, I swear to god!" The Brit furrowed his eyebrows deeply. "What the hell! What's going on in your minds?"

"Oh, well... a lot." We said, somehow in unison.

"Who's idea was it this time?"

I raised a small hand. "Mine."

Newt squinted his eyes closer. "I thought we made it very clear not to do this again. Not to steal any money again, Thomas. Not to get drunk again. I can smell the shuck alcohol! Can't we do something for ourselves without having to babysit you two?"

"You don't have to babysit us." I said. "We're perfectly fine on or own. We watched Ten Thing I Hate—."

"If this happens again..." Newt flashes his eyes from Thomas to me. "I'll personally call your mothers and sent you back!"

Thomas scoffed. "You won't do that."

"Yeah." I nodded. "We're too much fun for you to do that."

"Watch me, you bloody idiots." A death stare. "Tonight, you two will both stay in the same room as Minho and I, because—."

"Oehh!" Thomas gasped happily.

"So we can keep watch on you." Newt continued, side-eyeing him.

"Ahh." He lowered his shoulders again.

"So come on." Newt started our walk back to the hotel, whisper-screaming at Minho, "You could've helped!"

"What the hell was I supposed to say? I'm pretty sure you did well."

A sigh and they were silent again. Thomas and I walked next to each other, behind them.

"Should we run away?" He asked if so quietly that I barely understood it. "Like, right now. Into that alley?"

"Alleys at night are not good, Thomas." I mumbled back. "But sure."

He held a finger to his lips and stopped moving. The two boys in front of us kept walking without noticing anything. When they were enough feet away, Thomas pulled me into the alley soundless.

"What are we gonna do now?" I then asked.

"Just tease them." He peeked over the corner. "They'll notice any minute. It's too dark for them to notice us in here though."

"Right."

"Wait. I have an idea." He was grinning when he turned to me again. "Let out a scream as if you're being kidnapped."

My mouth nearly fell open. "That's gonna... I don't even know!"

"Just do it. And then run that way, I'll follow. They'll hear our footsteps and more screams and that's just gonna be awesome!" He explained like a little kid. "So?"

Rolling my eyes, I screamed a fake, yet quite heartbreaking scream before I ran deeper into the alley, followed by Thomas.

"You're an idiot, Thomas!" I whispered.

"A good one!" He said back before telling me to scream again, which I did.

After a while, we ran out of breaths. Only when we stopped running we heard other footsteps in the alley... hopefully those were from Minho and Newt.

We waited, waited, and waited for them to arrive. The footsteps got closed and whispered got shared. I could see two figures walk over to us.
The alley was too dark to see who it were, but probably Newt and Minho.

"Scream again." Thomas muttered.

Cringing at this whole idea, I screamed for the third time. The footsteps sped up, just as my heart rate.

Ouch.

Thomas fell to the ground by a hard punch right in his face.

A flashlight of someone's phone went on, and both Minho and Newt their faces got revealed. I gasped out loud.

"Minho! You punched Thomas!"

He looked down at the struggling boy on the ground, pulling a face. "There is no kidnapper, is there?"

"True." I pulled Thomas off the ground. "No reason to punch Thomas!"

"Excuse me? I thought he was hurting you. I thought he was that kidnapper!" His worried voice echoed through the place.

I slammed a hand on my mouth, having to cover up a laugh. Thomas groaned and rubbed the side of his face, muttering things about bruises. Newt had to drag us all the way out of the alley again.

"I thought you said you wouldn't sneak out again." Minho grumbled. He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his pants again. For in the middle of the night, he still looked amazing. He always looked amazing.

"I said I wouldn't sneak out the night you asked me. In the Uber. I didn't say that I would never do it again." A stupid smile he didn't enjoy was on my face.

"Now you will. Say you'll never do it again."

"Nah."

"Quinn, come on." Minho slowed his walk down as his eyes met mine. "You can't keep leaving like that. Thomas can't either. You don't get how worried you get us with that."

"Mhm." I kept walking. "I don't want anyone else controlling what I do."

He sighed, easily catching up with my pace while he threw his head back. "I'm not trying to control what you do. But sneaking out at night could have lots of consequences I'd rather not face. That's what I mean. This is not controlling you."

I didn't know what to reply, so didn't and walked straight into the hotel. Up the elevator, through the hallways, and for this night, in Thomas and the others their room.

Without saying anything, I claimed the couch and lay down on it. A sudden wave of sadness had hit me during our walk back, and I couldn't tell what it was from.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Well... they survived, but more will follow!!

Any predictions? (I've asked that a lot of times already but it's because I just like reading them aha)

x Vera