Ch.5 - The king's proposal

Start from the beginning

All the hashiras were left greatly shocked upon hearing this unexpected announcement, Including tanjiro himself.

I however smiled happily, Finally he get the reward he so rightfully deserves.

Tanjiro was titled as the new
'Sun hashira' because ever since learning that first breathing style he used it the most in all of his battles.

"Tanjiro.." (Kagaya)

"Y-yes sir!" My otouto said nervously.

"You are excused for now my child but please come to the hashira meeting tonight, I'll introduce you to the others" (Kagaya)

"Yes sir, T-thank you" (Tanjiro)

2 kakushi then came and accompanied tanjiro to the butterfly estate, I sigh and look up into the sky.

'The furure scenarios are changing greatly from which they are originally supposed to happen, I wonder what will happen next' I thought excited.

{Timeskip - Night time}

{Ubuyashiki estate}

I sat in my voided world and watch as the hashira meeting started in which tanjiro was also included, He sat beside giyu since he knew him already and was the only one to be most comfortable around.

"I'm tanjiro kamado and starting from today i'm the new sun hashira, It's very nice to meet you all"

My cute otouto introduced himself properly and respectfully to others.

The hashiras then line by line introduced themselves properly to tanjiro except for 2 arrogant assholes, Once the introductions concluded the meeting started and kagaya listen to each hashiras report.

"Tanjiro" (Kagaya)

"Y-yes sir!" (Tanjiro)

"IT'S MASTER NOT SIR YOU MORON!!" The wind bastard said arrogantly to my cute otouto.

My anger was now beginning to rise.

"It's alright sanemi~Tanjiro is new so let him get accustomed to things here first" (Kagaya)

"Yes master, Please forgive my rudeness" The bastard apologized but i felt his emotions and he wasn't one bit sorry.

"Tanjiro i wish to know more about this 'Nii-san' of yours, From what you told us earlier he sounds like a really strong person. Could you tell us more about him" (Kaguya)

"Yes, Of course master" Tanjiro then began to explain everything about me, From my tremendous strength to my unique breathing style however when he revealed that i broke muzan's arm they all were left completely speechless except for the 2 bastards from earlier.

Both the wind and serpant hashira suddenly stood up in anger and started yelling at my cute otouto, Thinking he was making ridiculous lies.

'Ugh the nerve of these 2, They're seriously pissing me off now!' I thought angry.

Kagaya raised his finger on his lips and both his unruly children becomes silent.

"Tanjiro my child are you positive about what you say" (Kagaya)

"Yes master!!" (Tanjiro)

"Hm....It is kinda hard to believe, Tanjiro is there any way you could call your nii-san here. I wash to meet him personally" (Kagaya)

'Guess that's my cue, I wonder how these idiots would react' I thought with a wicked smile on my face.

Before tanjiro could answer anything i come out of my void world and instantly slide open the doors.