🎇Special Chapter 2: Creation🎇

Core let out a frustrated sigh. "WHY IS THIS SO HARD!" 

Miracle looked over from the thing she was working on and stared at the monstrosity on Core's table. "Having trouble?" 

Core puffed at her, "I can't get the aura right... It keeps turning purple everytime I try to maneuver it. 

Miracle frowned staring at the small creature on Cores table, which now seemed to go up in purple flames until nothing remained. 

"AUGH! FORGET IT!" He struck the table so hard that Miracle thought it would surely split in two as he stormed away from it to sit in the corner. 

"You're just trying to hard. Your movements need to be fluent and gentle," Miracle expelled blue flames from her paws and carefully juggled them from paw to paw she propelled it inside of an Aron's small body. "See?"

Core stared down at his claws and clutched them together trying to summon enough of his aura to expel. Then slowly opened his claws to reveal another purple flame. He stared angerly at it before smashing it closed again. "Why am I so BAD AT THIS!" 

"Your aura is resisting it seems. Your anger is trying to get the better of you,"

"I KNOW WHY MIRACLE!!!" He snapped. 

Miracle flinched staring deep into his blackish purple eyes. "Alright..." She said softly. "How about we do one together then? Hmm? You do the vessel, and I'll do the mystics," 

He snorted, "Fine..." He pulled himself up and walked back to his desk and pulling out a notebook for one of the drawers underneath, he began to sketch out a design. Miracle watch as Core frantically scribbled and erased away, labeling everything he drew to know how the creature lived and operated. As well as what the creature would look like when it evolved and matured. 

"Don't you think that's a bit too much red?" Miracle asked him when he started coloring it. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well if there is too much red don't you think it will stand out in it's environment?" 

"What color would you prefer then?" 

Miracle thought for a moment. "How about... Green?" 

"Fine... but I'm making the eyes red," 

"Fair enough," 

After the basis of the creature was planned and laid out, they both worked together in molding it flesh and blood into the Pokemon planned. Then, after about 2 sun phases it was finally looked the exact same creature drawn on the parchment. 

"You have a fascination with dragon types do you?" Miracle said looking at the drawing again. 

"Almost every legendary and mythical are dragon types," He shrugged staring at his creation. "I just don't want the mortals to miss out on that kind of power. After all, power is the thing that gives things a place in the world," 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"... Nothing, nevermind... What should we name it,"

"You designed it, I think you should name it," 

Core stared at the tusks of the green dinosaur like shape.