"Ah gyu... I left my phone upstairs..." Jeongguk said.

Beomgyu sighed and went up with heavy steps.

Yeonjun sat on the couch with Jeongguk, looking all the drama going on.

"Anna... Don't keep the watches there... I'll keep them in my room, keep them here for now."

4 watches came... turning to 16...... them 38.... to 62....

Yeonjun was looking amazed. Those were some luxurious brands.

"You can take if you want..." Taehyung said looking at Yeonjun.

"Can I..." The sparkle in his eyes vanished as soon as he saw Taehyung.

"No.. thanks..."

"What you guys want to eat???" Taehyung asked as soon as Beomgyu came back.

"What is there???" Jeongguk asked.

"We can order anything...." Taehyung said scrolling down the menu.

Jeongguk walked to kitchen. The 250 kg refrigerator only had water, some bear cans and ice.

"You don't have anything...."

"I usually eat at Jimin's or out... So...." He scratched his neck.

"Just order a pizza already..." Beomgyu said boringly.

Yeonjun budged him with his elbow. He knew what Beomgyu was upto.

"No pizza... Kim Beomgyu...."

"I want pizza..."

"I dare you to order pizza Taehyung...." Jeongguk warned.

Taehyung looked back at Beomgyu who gave a pouty sad look to him.

He looked back at Jeongguk whose eyes were screaming TRY ME.

He gulped.

"I... I'll come back setting my room... yeahh..." He literally ran upstairs.

Jeongguk looked up looking how Taehyung disappeared in his room and then back at Beomgyu. Beomgyu was already looking at him. The three laughed whole heartedly.

Jeongguk felt complete. His kids were looking free and safe.

Taehyung came back hearing the door bell. Jeongguk was going to open the door but Taehyung was fast enough to reach it. He took the food and closed the door behind.

It was definitely some pizza with chicken.

He kept it on the living room table, avoiding the glares digging whole in his head. Beomgyu came forward to help his father in opening the boxes.

Jeongguk too sat there crossing his arms. Taehyung looked at him with his peripheral vision.

"I swear... Let's eat this now... We will go for the healthiest dinner.... Koo..." Taehyung pleaded.

Jeongguk's blush was obvious at the nickname.

Yeonjun smiled looking at Beomgyu who scoffed.

They had pizza and chicken.

Taehyung hesitantly knocked on Jeongguk's door, biting his lips nervously.

Jeongguk peeked out and opened the door fully.

"Ummm... Jeongguk I was thinking to go out on a dinner... You know the restaurant down the street... Don't mind me... If you don't want to...."

"What about kids???"

"We all are going..."

Jeongguk mentally slapped himself for thinking that Taehyung wants a date. He nodded and closed the door on Taehyung's face.

"Convince them.. I'll be ready in 5..." Jeongguk shouted.

Taehyung chuckled, he know what that 5 means... His smile faded as soon as he realized other words of Jeongguk.... He needs to convince them... Yeonjun is no big problem, but about the kid named Beomgyu.

Taehyung knocked the door of Beomgyu...

"Just come in already... who cares about privacy anyway...." Beomgyu said assuming it was Yeonjun.

"What brings you here Mr. Kim??"

"We are going on a dinner."

"I am not going...." Beomgyu said wiping the crumbs of cookies with his sleeves.

"Your mom is coming tooo...." Taehyung said avoiding the intense glare he was receiving.

"So...."

"About that... I'll give you one of my watches..." Taehyung offered.

"Intresting... but I don't like them.."

"What about a cool jacket???"

"What about you give me your card for shopping...." Beomgyu raised his brow with a smirk.

"Donneeee" Taehyung squealed.

"Don't tell about this to mom or Yeonjun..."

"What shouldn't be known by me..." Yeonjun came inside the room.

"You know what hyung... You have the worst timing..." Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"I already know dumbass..." Yeonjun flicked his forehead.

"Hyuuunggggg" Beomgyu whined rubbing his forehead.

"I know you are trying to change the topic... Tell me already..." Yeonjun said looking in between Taehyung and Beomgyu who were smiling sheepishly. The more he looks at them the more they look alike.

"I asked for his card.... Just for a dayyyy.."

"And why???"

"In return he agrees to go to dinner with us..."

"Us???"

"Your mom, me and you two.."

"Did mom agree???"

"Yes..."

Yeonjun chuckled.

"I saved your money... If mom is ready he is no one to deny..." Yeonjun ruffled Beomgyu's hairs.

Beomgyu mouthed a DON'T SHARE OUR SECRETS statement.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *