PART 30

I didn't thought that this story will reach 30 chapters... lol.. but It did..  and I have lots to add. 35 is the end.

Namjoon stopped the car in the decent lawn of Taehyung's pent house. Jeongguk got out of the car. He looked at the house, it was not huge but classy and spacious.

Beomgyu's eyes sparkled. He had dreamt of living in a small house with a huge garden beside where he can grow his own vegetables. No matter how much he hated Taehyung at this moment but he was still a kid. A 14 year old.

Taehyung came out smiling brightly. He tried to hold their luggage but Yeonjun was fast enough to carry them after giving a glare to Taehyung. He hung his and Beomgyu's bag on either side of his shoulder and dragged the luggage with one hand.

Taehyung felt guilty. Yeonjun had to grow mature before time for Jeongguk and his little brother, just because of him.

"Gyu... Momma.. let's go???" Yeonjun asked holding Beomgyu's hand with his spare hand. Jeongguk nodded and followed Yeonjun, leaving Taehyung alone outside.

"I dare you to hurt them anymore..." Namjoon shot a glare to Taehyung before rolling up the window of his car.

Taehyung smiled to himself and went inside the house.

"You guys can take any room upstairs." Taehyung said to the trio.

Beomgyu passed a glare and went upstairs, smirking to himself.

He went in one of the room and threw his bag on the bed. And spread on the bed like butter on toast.

Taehyung entered the room and stopped on his track.

"Ummm... Beomgyu... It's my room..."

Beomgyu shot open his eyes.

"Ohwww... I forgot... That you can't sacrifice anything as a father..." Beomgyu said sarcastically. He intentionally entered this room though it was boring and monochrome. He just wanted to paste his dialogue.

He picked up his bag.

"You can live here...." Taehyung said smiling. How can he refuse.

Beomgyu looked shocked. This room was big as fuck, with all the cabinets filled with scripts and some documents. The wardrobe was huge like any small living room. How will he move all the stuffs and where.

"I'll move all this till evening."

Beomgyu passed a glance at him and sat on bed.

Now Taehyung was in dilemma. What to do.

He gathered some of the servants and told them to bring all the items from his wardrobe, downstairs.

Until the noon the living area was looking like a gucci store.

Jeongguk came down, looking at the mess.

"Shift them at the empty space of gym." Taehyung said.

Taehyung smiled looking at Jeongguk.

"Are you hungry???"

"I'll call kids.."

"Okay.."

"Junnnn.... Gyuuuuu"

"Yes mommaa..... What it is?" Beomgyu shrieked.

"Coming Mommyy..." Yeonjun shouted back.

"What are you saying mom???" Beomgyu again yelled.

"Mommaaa" Beomgyu shouted annoyed.

"He won't tell anything till I reach there and then send me back to grab something...." Beomgyu mumbled under his breath coming down from stairs.