PART 27

Taehyung was staring at the ceiling of the same compartment, where Jeongguk first came being all shy to be his manager.

His eyes were void of any emotions. He wanted to talk to someone.... he wanted a hug.

Suddenly the compartment door opened.

"Huh.... what are you doing here this late????" Yoongi entered after finishing his work in studio.

"I saw the lights on, and look who I met..." Yoongi said closing the door behind and taking a seat on the other couch.

Taehyung was just blinking at him without saying any word.

"Taehyung.... I'm talking dudeeee...."

"I'm listening...."

"Come with me..."

Taehyung looked at him skeptically.

"You need Jimin." Yoongi said dragging him along with him.

Yoongi entered the pass code and the door opened with a ding.

There was something different in his house. He entered and saw the whole apartment lit by scented candles.

"Wait... I'll see...." Yoongi said awkwardly. God knows what went into Jimin to do all this at 3 am.

"Jimi..." He couldn't complete his sentence, before that a petite boy latched onto him, wearing a black night gown which barely reached his knees. The net material of the gown was not even trying to hide anything.

"Hi daddyyy..." Jimin trailed his one finger on Yoongi's jawline. Yoongi gulped, his eyes were diverting from Jimin to Taehyung.

Taehyung tried hard to control his laugh. But still a snort came out. Jimin turned around.

It was his turn to get shocked.

"I... I... I'll change..." Jimin ran within a second to his room.

Yoongi chuckled awkwardly turning on the lights.

Taehyung shook his head taking a seat. He very well know how horny his best friend is. And his never ending kinks are on another level.

Jimin came back, plastering a blank facial expression but his ears were saying otherwise. They were in deep shade of red.

"So what made you cockblock here at this hour..." Jimin was clearly annoyed, for getting his night ruined. He had shaved his whole body, took a scented bath and even he had fingered himself.

"He dragged me..." Taehyung pointed at Yoongi.

Jimin glared. Yoongi simply ignored the glare.

"Don't be a dork Taehyung... and say what is bothering you..." Yoongi said sternly.

"Is something up???" Jimin asked scooting closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung started sniffing. As soon as Jimin placed his hand on the other's thighs.

"Taehyung...." Jimin's voice cracked at end.

"I lost himm... I lost... I fucking lost him Jiminah..." Taehyung sobbed hard wrapping his arms around another.

"........ is it about Jeongguk...." Jimin asked.

Taehyung's cries became louder.

Jimin's heart was also beating loudly. He had witnessed many breakdowns of Taehyung, but this one was something else. He didn't know what exactly happened, how is Jeongguk and where he is...