PART 9

Today was the day.....

The day on which Taehyung will be seen on the television with his mind blowing acting as a..... nerd.

They were all gathered in the office conference room as if a superstar is going to be aired. But it was Jeongguk who insisted and gathered everyone. Taehyung was more than just embarrassed. He was nervous. 5th ep of the drama 'Unmyeong' started.

Thirty minutes passed..... Taehyung was nowhere to be seen. The big screen was glistening with the visuals of Wooshik.

After 38 minutes. A boy in spects appeared on the screen cleaning the blackboard, then getting bullied, being saved by Wooshik and breaking down.

Taehyung was nervously chewing his lips when he felt an arm around his shoulders. Taehyung stiffened at his place cause it was Jeongguk. Jeongguk sobbed. Taehyung turned around and consoled the younger that it is just acting but who was he lying to. The younger can guess every color of his face, after all they were together for almost 24/7 since a month.

Taehyung excused and took Jeongguk with him out of the room.

"Gguk... It was just an act. Don't cry..." Taehyung pleaded. Jeongguk nodded with some warm freshly formed tears. Taehyung sighed helplessly and wiped Jeongguk's tears with his thumb.

"You know...... y-you... can rely on me..... share... evr... everything with me...." Jeongguk said sobbing. Taehyung felt warm deep inside, he smiled at the crying beauty and nodded.

"Can.. I hug?" Jeongguk asked awkwardly wiping his eyes with his long sweater sleeves.

Taehyung chuckled and embraced the said boy. Jeongguk wanted to comfort the other but in opposite he felt nice... he felt safe.... felt warm.

"You're such a good hugger Koo." Taehyung unintentionally purred like a cat at the contact of Jeongguk's warm tiny body. Jeongguk blushed heavily and hid his face in Taehyung's chest. Taehyung stroked the coconut head along with his chest. Both were in their own world  not aware of some gazes.

Jeongguk entered his room and plopped himself on the bed too lazy to turn on the lights . When he felt something moving beside him. His ears perked and body stiffened.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhggggggg" He quickly jolted up with a loud scream.
He ran to turn the lights, only to find the boy he wanted to see least after the scene he has created in conference room.

Any guesses who the boy is?

"Oh Hi..." Hoseok rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleepy feeling.

"What the heck... What are you upto???" Jeongguk said breathless.

"That's what I want to know?"

"What?" Jeongguk sat beside Hoseok.

"What are YOU upto??"

"Can't we just get to the point?"

"What's going on in between you and Taehyung???" Hoseok squinted his eyebrows to look scary, that was the moment Jeongguk lost it. He sprayed some of the natural mist on Hoseok's face and laughed heartily.

"Did you.... hahaaaaha see your face...." Jeongguk rolled down on his bed. "You looked like a racoon...." Jeongguk laughed even more getting hit by pillow.

Now both were having a pillow fight session, hitting each other and laughing loudly.

"HOBaaa... GGukkk... Go to sleep NOW..." Jin shouted from downstairs, waiting for Namjoon.