PART 28

"So in case if anybody don't know.... it's my birthdayyyyyyyy" Beomgyu chirped standing on table shooting his hands in air.

"We alll know... come downn... you'll fall..." Jin pleaded holding the boy's waist.

"Overdramatic..." Yeonjun mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Yet cute..." Soobin passed a smile to Yeonjun.

"Gyuu... baby get down..." Jin was still pleading. Jeongguk has always been a difficult child for him but Kim Beomgyu.... The devil apologized...

"Get down... Kim Beomgyu..." Jeongguk said in his morning voice not even glancing at him.

Beomgyu pouted and crawled down to his seat. He was looking at his mother like a lost puppy.

Yeonjun shushed Beomgyu. Jeongguk was in bad mood or probably stressed.

"Which flavour of cake do you like Gyu??" Namjoon asked digging in his puffed omelette.

"Strawberry...." Beomgyu said in exciting voice.

"And Jun??"

"I don't mind any flavour..." Yeonjun said smiling.

"Okay.. I see... I have invited Hoseok, Yuna, Jimin and Yoongi... you can continue the lost afterwards."

"Joonie.... Taehyun??????" Beomgyu asked making his eyes exceptionally bigger.

"He is coming too with Yuna..."

"Breaths in relief..."

Soobin looked at him with a wtf look.

Jeongguk was there playing with his food.

After having breakfast. He went to garden to calm his nerves.

"Eunji noona..." She picked up the phone on half ring.

"Yes Gguk.."

"Can I have... Taehyung's number..."

"Yeah sure.... I'll send in a second. Bye..."

"Waittt.... noona... you are invited to my kids birthday party today. Be at sharp 8..."

"I'll be there at 7...."

"Bring your family along..."

"You don't need to tellll."

Jeongguk chuckled at her antics.

He hung up and next second the contact number got delivered.

He dialled the number.

Ttrrrrrŕrinhggg

Ttrrrrrŕrinhggg

Ttrrrrrŕrinhggg

Ttrrrrrŕri

"Hello..." A deep voice came from another side of phone.

Jeongguk took a deep breath to calm.

"Hello... Is there someone???"

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung sat straight on the hotel bed. He can recognize this voice at anytime of the day.

Jimin's sound started resonating around him. Don't waste your tears for a cheater.

"Yeah... Who???"

Jeongguk was a little shocked.

"I am Jeongguk...."