PART 6

Taehyung was sitting at the set waiting to get bullied.

Then when the lead character approached him.

"Put up your glasses on dude you'll snatch my lead role." Wooshik joked around.

Tae chuckled and set his spects back on his nose.

"You are really handsome, man!"

Tae laughed a little.

"No need to use sarcasm... you can tell on my face that I'm ugly." He smiled.

"You are looking down on yourself. I can even sign a bond for your charms." Wooshik sweared pinching the skin near his visible adam's apple.

"No wonder you are lead." Taehyung too joked.

"So we are friends I guess..." Wooshik extended his hand which Tae gladly took.

The shooting came to an end without doing much, as for Taehyung. He just had to sleep on the bench and get his hairs grabbed, getting locked in the bathroom and banging the door and lastly getting tripped by his bully and having a fake nosebleed. Doesn't look much of a physical work, but damn, it's humiliating. Humiliating for chosen as a nerd because he is really a nerd and getting the scenes that he really play daily. The only difference is that here are cameras.

"Good job everyone!" The director announces and gestures Taehyung to come. Taehyung came bowing him.

"Good work kid! These are some lines you have to rehearse, It's your first time to act so one week for you. Try to make it as emotional as you can." The director patted his shoulder and handed his script.

"How was your day bun?" Jin asked excitingly.

"Awesome." Jeongguk smiled and went to his room.

"Something is wrong." Jin mumbled and picked up his phone.

"Hoba..."

"Can you at least say hello!!"

"No..."

"Okay.."

"Come to my house and make Jeon spill some tea and share that spilled tea with me."

"My charges..."

"I'll be buying you a dog house when you own one."

"Deal!!"

"Deal..."

In less than a minute Hoseok was there. Jin looked at him with wide eyes. Hoseok subtly laughed.

"I was on my way here."

"It means I just wasted my money on a dog house..."

"Seems so..." Hoseok shrugged and went to hunt his prey.

"Wassup with the newborn stylish boi?" Hoseok entered the room with that little speech of his.

Jeongguk sighed without bothering to look up as he knew who was the owner of the voice.

"You here!" Jeongguk said.

"What's with the long face?" Hoseok asked plopping on the bed claiming the PS5 controller.

"Nothing..." Jeongguk said picking up another controller.

Hoseok sat straight facing the monitor.

"Just accept it that lying is not your cup of tea." Hoseok said.

"Okay...." Jeongguk said.

"Blurt it out." Hoseok said aggressively pressing the buttons.

"I saw him with a girl..." Jeongguk said throwing the controller after winning the game effortlessly.

"How the heck are you so good at this  game!!!!" Hoseok said looking at the scoreboard.

Congratulations

      Jeon Jinxter  for   68th    victory

"Cause you are disgustingly bad." Jeongguk sighed.

"So you're jealous. Huh!!" Hoseok smirked.

"Yes I am.... I'm fucking disappointed. After this ton of makeover I got to compete with a little girl."

"I shouldn't laugh, right?" Hoseok asked suppressing his laughter.

"If you adore your teeth." Jeongguk glared.

"She must be a friend." Hoseok said.

Jeongguk looked at him with an expression holding 'why I haven't thought like this'.

"Cause you got nothing to do, so you waste your time thinking nonsense." Hoseok was being too honest which Jeongguk was not liking at all.

"You should find something to spend time with."

"I guess so..."

"Why don't you ask Joonie hyung for a place in his office for both of us?"

"Why?"

"I have to earn a lot for Mickey."

"You are still after that dog."

Hoseok smiled sheepishly.

"Spill it..." Jin jumped upon Hoseok as soon as he saw him.

"It was nothing." Hoseok shrugged.

Jin was just giving him 'Tell me before I grab my fry pan.'

"The thing is he just need some stuffs to do. He is just bored....."

"Nothing else?"

"Nothing at all..."

"Should I digest it?"

"With ginseng tea."

"Okay bye."

"My dog house."

"The moment you tell me the whole story it's yours." Seokjin waved and left him alone.

"Woah... How did he get to know!!?" Hoseok muttered and went out shaking his head.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *