PART 23

Happy Birthday Jeon Jeongguk
So for our main cast imma publish two chapters today.... Enjoy Boo..

The cab was running through the busy street of Seoul. Jeongguk was looking outside, holding so much emotions. He came back his hometown after complete 14 years, a lot was changed yet everything was familiar. Jeongguk sighed inhaling deeply and turned around to look at his kids. Yeonjun was resting his head on Beomgyu. And Beomgyu's eyes were not losing it's glint. He was in awe looking at the cherry blossoms.

Here it is, the huge mansion of his hyung. Jeongguk tried to absorb the structure. Yeonjun was taking out the luggage from cab with a jumping bear around him.

Beomgyu ran towards the entrance only to be stopped by the guard. Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows at the guard. Jeongguk came forward chuckling.

"How are you uncle..." Jeongguk asked the guard, in his late 40s. The guard smiled warmly.

"I am fine Jeongguk." The guard has been working here since the place was bought.

"These are my kids, Kim Beomgyu and Kim Yeonjun."

Yeonjun bowed to guard, meanwhile Beomgyu just waved his hand, getting a smack from Jeongguk.

"He have quite an attitude over nothing." Jeongguk laughed awkwardly.

"Just like you." The guard said sheepishly.

"Really.... momma was also problematic like me... not that I'm problematic but yeah..." Beomgyu asked curiously.

"He was not problematic but a brat." The guard laughed.

"Ahjusssiiiiiiii...." Jeongguk whined.

"You'll tell me more, right ahjussi?..." Beomgyu linked arms with the guard.

Jeongguk and Yeonjun looked at each other shaking heads. He indeed was youngest of all and he uses that card well.

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Din Ding Ding Din Ding Dong

"Yeahhh yeahhh coming.... Who the heck is ringing the bell when the door is wide open.." Jin said wiping his hands in apron.

"I'll see.." Soobin leapt forward.

"Soobinieeee hyunggggg..." An over excited Beomgyu tightened his grip around the tall boy.

"You are.... chock..."

"You'll kill him shithead..." Yeonjun smacked Beomgyu.

"Uh... Hi.. Soobin.." Yeonjun said shyly.

"What a great surprise..." Soobin said bopping Beomgyu's nose.

"What's the commoti... JEONGGUK...." Jin engulfed the said boy in a hug. Both were getting emotional in each other's arms.

"I'm also here Jinnie.." Beomgyu pulled the tie of Jin's apron. Jin chuckled heartily and squished the younger's face between his palms.

"You both grew up so well, huh..." Jin said looking at Beomgyu and Yeonjun, with utmost pride.

"How are you uncle Jin?" Yeonjun came forward in polite manner.

"Here we go again.. this oldie...is no fun..." Beomgyu said rolling his eyes. Soobin suppressed his laugh.

"I'm good bub... you guys should have told me, I would've picked you." Jin said.

"Surprisee surprisee..." Beomgyu said dragging Soobin to the garden area.

"You need an extra invitation to follow ussss..." Beomgyu shouted looking at Yeonjun. Yeonjun hurriedly followed the duo in awkwardness. He was not habitual of getting insulted infront of his crush.

"Cute...." Jin said.

"Me???" Jeongguk asked.

"I was talking about Yeonjun."

"He is just like this around Soobin."

"His childhood crush is still blossoming..." Jin chuckled.

"Yeah... He don't know the meaning of letting go." His own remark made him rethink his past decisions.

"I know... I still remember that clay episode.." Jin laughed.

"Where's hyung??" Jeongguk asked making Jin sigh.

"In office, things are hectic for him, he barely comes home."

"It will be alright."

"Do you want to take his lunch to office today?" Jin asked excitedly.

Jeongguk thought of the possibilities of colliding with Taehyung in office. But he have to value the person more, who cares for him. Why would he restrict himself for someone who don't give a fuck.

"Ok..." Jeongguk passed a wide smile.

Jeongguk entered the office building. A lot was changed. He reached to the receptionist.

"Hello Sir, how can I help you?"

"Where is Mr. Namjoon's office?"

"It's on 9th floor. But it's break time right now."

He was right, the office location changed too.

"Owh.. I brought him lunch.." Jeongguk showed the bag to her. She nodded in understandment.

"9th floor, right side." She smiled.

Jeongguk went to elevator humming contently.

"CEO... Hmmm.." Jeongguk smiled looking at the plate on door. He knocked on door. Opening ut slightly.

"May I come in? Mr. CEO..." Jeongguk peeked in the office.

Namjoon immediately diverted his eyes hearing a way too familiar voice.

Jeongguk laughed at the priceless reaction and came inside, closing the door.

"Jeongguk..." Namjoon breathed out.

"Surprise surpriseeeeee" Jeongguk chirped getting into Namjoon's arms.

"I missed you a lot..." Namjoon said patting Jeongguk's head.

"Me tooooo..."

"I am proud of you Gguk, you finally gathered the courage to face Taehyung..." Namjoon gave his dimple smile to the younger.

"Hyung..... I just came for a while, for Beomgyu, besides... Taehyung doesn't give a shit, so why would I let him ruin my family.."

Namjoon chuckled.

"Your words conflict each other. If he doesn't give concern then why you are worried, just live here... with me, with Jin." Namjoon said opening the lunch box.

Namjoon was eating peacefully leaving the younger deep in thoughts.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *