PART 24

"Slow down Taehyung.... There's no need to rushhh..." Eunji was running after him.

Taehyung barged in Namjoon's office.

"HYUNG... I AM NOT DOING IT WI... Ow.." Taehyung stopped mid sentence, seeing a young boy turning on Namjoon's chair.

"Uhmm... Joonie is not here.." The boy was... a doppelganger of him...

"Who are you?" Taehyung blurted in confusion.

"That's rude dude... well you look like me... umm.. handsome... So you got forgiven... I'm Beomgyu... Kim Beomgyu." Beomgyu extended his hands forward.

Taehyung tilted his head to take a good look. The boy was insanely similar to him.

"Gyuuu..." A loud sound came.

"Shittt.. that must be my twin... I'll see you later... he told me not to talk strangers.. but you look like me so I guess we can be buddies." Beomgyu hurriedly said, giving a last hug to Taehyung.

"Gyuuu.."

"Yesss... let's goo..."

Taehyung chuckled in disbelief. Kim Beomgyu, interesting. He kept looking at Beomgyu clinging over the shoulder of another teenage boy, maybe his other twin.

Taehyung settled himself on the couch in Namjoon's office. After a while Namjoon came.

"Oh.. Taehyung.."

"Where were you hyung... And who was the boy earlier.. Is he any trainee?"

"What boy??!!" Namjoon asked picking up the file.

"Beomgyu.. Kim Beomgyu.."

Namjoon halted in his place. He is not the one who have the right to tell about the kids.

"He is....... someone I know..."

"Oh... he was swirling on your chair though.."

"He is mischievous..."

"Indeed... And looks a lot like me.."

Namjoon saw a glint in Taehyung's eyes talking about Beomgyu. He was bounded, he can't tell Taehyung that he know everything about Jeongguk and him, nor he can break Jeongguk's little bubble by exposing him and his kids.

"Well..What brought you here??"

"Oh yeah... I'm not going to work with Sua anymore..."

"Anymore????... He just came today.."

"He kept touching me inappropriately in order to correct my pose.."

"It's his job Taehyung..."

"Really hyung... I worked with Sehun for 4 years then I had Mingyu for 11 years, never ever they touched me... Instructions work too..."

Namjoon sighed deeply. Now he need to find a photographer too.

"I'll change your photographer... Are we good??" Namjoon looked at Taehyung, who gave a boxy smile to him. Namjoon smiled too.

He has been guilty all the while. He had a hint that Taehyung was dating Jeongguk, so he asked Yoongi to tell that they should live separately for tome being. If Jeongguk would've told Namjoon himself the situation must be a lot different. He didn't know what happened that the two broke up, along with Jeongguk being pregnant.

"Love you hyung.. byeee..." Taehyung skipped towards the door like a child.

"None will believe that he is father of two teenagers.." Namjoon shook his head smiling at the retreating figure.