My heart stopped beating for a second. "With Oliver?"

Oliver used to be my best friend. Focusing on the 'used'.

"Yes, with Oliver." He moved closer, eyes on fire. "Did you wear that with him?"

I swallowed away the lump in my throat, afraid. "I didn't." I said fast. "I didn't wear it with Oliver."

"Don't lie."

"I'm- I'm not lying." I stammered, already backing away from him. That's how scared I was. "I'm not."

"Quinn." He moved closer, pointing his finger at my chest. When my back hit the wall, I looked up at him again. His jaw was clenched. My eyes were wide from fright.

"Please don't." I managed to get out. "Oliver is just a friend."

His breathing heaved. "Just a friend? Just a friend?!" He held out his hand. "Give me your phone."

"No."

His eyes squinted at me. "I'm not asking again."

Maybe standing up for myself would help. Maybe. "I'm not giving you my phone again."

A tug at my shirt and he had taken my phone out of my pocket, typing in the password I never actually told him. Freaking stalker.

"Don't." I reached out, but he slapped my hand away.

He was deleting Oliver's number without my permission. Removing my friends out of my life.

"Aiden, please!" I tried to grab it again.

This time, he just threw it across the room. The thing hit the wall and fell to the ground with a broken screen.

My mouth fell open and a gasp came out. "I paid for that! You piece of—."

He slammed me against the wall again. I started yelling at him, hoping to defend myself and that I wouldn't take a beating again.

Neither of the last things happened.

I was sobbing on the floor a few minutes later, blood streaming from my lip and my eye aching as if it was falling out. A last kick in my stomach before he smacked the door to our bedroom closed behind him.

I cried until the pain was somewhat halfway gone. If I hadn't yelled back, maybe this wouldn't have happened. I couldn't know, because Aiden could be so unpredictable.

I could yell back, it would make him angrier. Hit him back, even angrier. Run away, call the cops, find help... I could try, but the chance I succeeded was so, so small. And no way I was able to contact Oliver after this all.

Aiden had just ended a friendship of thirteen years.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I shot awake, sweat draping all off my body and my breaths heavy. It was still dark in our hotel room. I couldn't see if anyone new had joined us. My phone told me it was six a.m.

I couldn't fall back asleep, so decided to just get up, ignoring how overwhelmed I was. I had a constant fear of Aiden appearing. Could already feel how scared I was at the slightest touch. I flinched when Thomas rolled over in his sleep.

I got myself ready for the day fast. Did my hair, got dressed in clean clothes, and cleaned my face. I didn't own any makeup, even though I wished I did.

Back with Aiden I had concealer. And I was very happy with it... but it wasn't just to cover up bags under my eyes.

When I got back into the room, it was twenty minutes later. My eyes got used to the dark, so I was able to see who lay where.

Minho was still in the chair. Thomas on the couch. Newt lay on the couch too. The first scenario that I could imagine happening was him checking up on Thomas and then falling asleep on accident. The rest slept in their usual beds.

There was a groan when the floor cracked under my feet. I spun around to look at Minho. His eyes were fluttering open tiredly.

"Quinn?" He murmured my name in a way it made me think he was still half asleep.

"Yeah, it's me." I whispered. "Just go to sleep. It's early."

His eyes faded closed again, but he wasn't done talking in his barely understandable voice. He talked so low, quiet, and dreamy at once. "No.. no. I have to... work. Got work to do." He muttered.

I smiled, but also felt sorry. I kneeled next to him. "Work can wait."

It took him so long to reply I considered him asleep for a second, until, "Are you okay?"

My smile brightened a little. "Ik ben oké." That's what the man told me.

"Goed." He whispered before his head fell on his shoulder again.

How could he be adorable, hot, flirty, sweet, funny, and literally everything at once?

I didn't know what I could do the rest of the morning at first. I wasn't tired anymore, but also didn't feel like going outside, so decided to go on my phone and check the other texts I missed.

Thomas Lover

Where are you??
Minho is pissed as hell. You better come back.
Thomas is being dramatic and thinks you either went out without him or jumped off a building without him.
Come back

Teresa ❤️

Hey Quinnnn
Everything okay?
Sonya, Harriet & I are always here if it's needed! Or just me
Let me know x

Rapunzel (Fry)

Can you come back to the hotelll?
I'll make cookies!! x
Just come back
We're all worried, honey
It's not funny anymore... :)

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: It's so sweet how they all care about each other so much!!

But exhausted Minho :((

Hope you liked it!! x Vera