{47} Blood

(Recap:
He nodded and sat down in his seat quietly.

"We will be meeting her tomorrow, and if she does choose to work with us, we will be seeing a lot more of her and will have to follow her orders, so be prepared everyone," Alessandro took over and looked at everyone in the eye.)

——————————————————

Matteo kind of got what was coming for him

I've tried to tell him that women should have equal rights, pay and overall equality in everything, but he just doesn't seem to understand.
I'm glad grandpa set him straight.

I want Alessia to live a successful and joyful life, and I mean I already know she's successful because of her business but is she really happy?
Since telling us about the abuse she seems lighter now I guess, and Giovanni has said that she's improving and her injuries are healing quite nicely.

If Markus wasn't dead already, I would have shot him multiple times, inflicted the same pain to him that he had done to Alessia.

"So do we know what happens when we go in? Has she sent us anything about what to do?" Dad asked.

"Yes, she told us that we would have to have no weapons on our persons, however one of us can carry a small knife for protection against the others. It's not surprising that since we're all criminals they might just try and kill us," I read from my phone.

"Okay then so I'll carry the knife, and seeing as she's warning us this means that she knows something could go wrong, and we cannot let that happen, we all need to be on our guard at all times," Alessandro commanded.

I nodded my head and started to write things down as he was speaking.

"So what are you going to say nex-" Dad got cut off with a thud from upstairs.

Everyone at the table shared a look, and we all sprinted upstairs as fast as we could.
Daniel and Damien where standing outside the door, slightly on edge.
Probably because they were torn on going inside and checking on her, or staying outside and following orders.
We had tasked them to never go into her room unless we tell them to, like the dress fiasco, and that if she asks them to go inside, they would have to ask one of us first.

We tried the door handle, but it was locked.

Andreas on the other hand, looked like he was going to kick the door down.

"Alessia, honey are you alright?" I asked.

Silence.