{54} Considerations

(Recap:
I want nothing more than to wrap her up in a blanket and protect her from everything.

I smiled at her, before falling asleep myself.)

——————————————————

I sat downstairs, grabbed my usual black coffee and picked up a newspaper

Would you look at that?
When Naomi Delgado Perez Martinez was murdered in her sleep, the story hit front covers of newspapers for absolutely ages!
I still cannot get over the fact that Alessia is the Donna.
Like, what the fuck?

Eventually the rest of my sons trudged down the stairs and began to eat their breakfast.

"Dad, where's Alessandro?" Giovanni asked.

I looked beside me and only just realised that my eldest son was not sat down with us.
He always wakes up the same time as me, he always did ever since Alessia was taken by Chiara.

"I'm not sure," I replied.

"He's usually down really early. Do you think something happened to him?" Vicenzo thought out loud.

I nodded to them, and they all stopped their conversations, grabbed their weapons from out of their pockets and started to slowly ascend up the stairs.

We surrounded his door and I gave the signal for Vicenzo to slowly open the door.

Once he did, I walked in and pointed my gun at a random point of the room, aiming for literally anything. My sons walked into the room doing the same thing as I was and we all stopped in place as we noticed there was a figure in the bed.
In fact, there were 2 figures in the bed.

"So you're telling me, that since Alessia has come back he says 'No girls or any fuck buddies in the house from now on' and then he's just gone and broken his own rule," Andreas groaned.

I stood at the end of his bed and tugged at the duvet, only to reveal their faces.
Under it was Alessandro and Alessia?

The heck?

"Shit nevermind," He mumbled.

Alessandro twitched his brow slightly and I realised that he was fully awake and had heard everything.

Andreas is in for some shit.

He began to fake waking up and just glared at his siblings.

"Alessia is sleeping guys, put your guns away," He motioned towards our still pointed guns.

"Actually brother I am awake, and if they did anything, they would have been shot anyway," Alessia smiled as she pointed towards a small almost unnoticeable crease in the duvet, where she had a gun hiding behind it.

We all laughed and Alessia went off to her room to go and get dressed for the day.

"So, Andreas, what was it you were saying before?" Alessandro questioned when he got out of bed.