{50} The Meeting (pt.3)

(Recap:
An hour passed, and the meeting had not yet commenced and the Russian Mafia Donna was nowhere to be seen.
An hour passed, and the doors burst open.)

——————————————————

All of our faces instantly snapped towards the door, where the sound had come from

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

All of our faces instantly snapped towards the door, where the sound had come from.
One person of every mafia family had their hands on that one knife we were allowed to have.
Although, I wouldn't be too surprised if anyone else in the room had another weapons concealed.
We are villains after all.

They opened wide and in walked a man, who sported a mask.
I thought it was a Donna?

This mysterious man, had a gun on his shoulder and was coated in weapons, he wore an all black outfit, yet if you looked closely enough, or had an eye trained enough like mine, then you'd notice the faint deep red splatters of blood that dotted along its hems. And the fact that he's slightly out of breath, I know that he is because his chest was rising and falling more rapidly than it should be.

He stood beside the chair in front of us and took off his mask.
He brushed his hair back so that it wasn't disheveled anymore, but to be honest, I preferred it as it was before.

I was too busy staring at his hair, that what I didn't notice was that it was Felix who was standing before us.

"Felix?" I asked.

"Ah I can't chat with you Don, I'm on duty right now, but y'know, how's you-know-who doing?" He said sternly, but I notice how his voice softened slightly at the mention of Alessia.

The rest of the world doesn't know much about the Italian Mafia Princess, but what they do know is that she hasn't been found yet.

"That person is doing okay and their wounds are healing nicely," I replied.

Then he attached his mask to his belt loop and stood standing for a few minutes when the door burst open once more.

A woman walked in, a mask covering her face and her hair, she was dressed similarly to Felix except she had no blood splatters on her clothes, perhaps it's  because she got changed.

She clicked something behind her mask, which I assume is a voice changer, and began to speak.

"Please, introduce yourselves and your mafias to me,"

"I am the Don of the Spanish mafia, my name is Emanuel," He spoke with a thick accent.

She gestured for the mafia beside him to introduce themselves.

"My name is Atlas and I am the ex-don of the Greek Mafia, and next to me is the current don, my son Apollo," Apollo nodded and sent a wink towards the Donna.

"Ανάθεμα, πεθαίνω να δω ποιανού το όμορφο πρόσωπο είναι κάτω από αυτή τη μάσκα." He muttered.
(Damn I am dying to see whose pretty face is under that mask.)