{20} Sleep

(Recap:
"Just go in, I'm going to have to face them sooner or later," I sighed and hugged Felix's back tighter for support.

Here we go.)

————————————————————

Felix slowly started to walk in

It was complete and utter chaos.
They were all arguing over something, that much was clear.
They were pushing and shoving.
Hitting and kicking.
Doing the least amount of damage that they could do.

We awkwardly stood there for a good few minutes just watching the scene unfold.
I had gotten off of his back as soon as I saw the conflict.

"You can't let him meet her just yet!" Vicenzo yelled.

"We have to!" Dad started. "He never got the chance to meet her, he was always grieving your grandmother," He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I agree with Dad, he still should be able to see her," Alessandro said.

"Me too," Giovanni said.

"No she shouldn't!" Stefano, Vicenzo, Andreas and Matteo said.

I sighed.
They are so fucking stupid I am right here.

"Yes I should," I casually spoke.

"MIO DIO, YOU'RE ALIVE!," Dad practically shoved Alessandro onto the sofa as he launched himself towards me, hugging me so tight it practically crushed my ribs. (My God)

Making them hurt a lot more than before.

"Yes, yes I am perfectly fine," I smiled.

When he finally let go and took a step back, my brothers pulled me into a massive group hug, with me in centre.
Their anger almost immediately dissipated.

I guess I just have that effect on people.

When they finally ended the massive group hug, everyone made their way to the sofa.
It was clear that they wanted me to sit down.

I turned around and faced Felix.

"Thank you," I whispered and hugged him.

He smiled, turned and left the house.

"Soooooo," I dragged out the 'o'.

"Let's sit down Alessia," Vicenzo spoke gently.

There were no seats available so I jumped onto Alessandro, Andreas and Vicenzo's laps, laying down.
They groaned in pain, before regaining themselves and holding me so that I don't fall off.

Alessandro started to comb his fingers through my hair absentmindedly, which was actually very relaxing.
I started to feel my self doze off and my eyelids droop, as the events of the day caught up with me, even after I was unconscious, I still felt tired.
More tired than I usually would feel.

It felt like a soft massage onto my scalp so soothing and relaxing.
I smiled subconsciously and shut my eyes.
I heard the deep chuckle of laughter, coming from above me and shut it out.
Falling into a pleasant sleep.

————————————————————

I swear to God I knew that Felix kid

I know him from somewhere, I know I do.
He seems so familiar.

But I just can't seem to put a finger on where I've seen him.

Ugh.

I felt Alessia slowly become slightly heavier as she went limp from sleep.
She's practically the light of our world now.
She was before too.
We'd be broken if she ever left us.

Alessia may not know it yet, but she has everyone all wrapped around her finger.
I found it absolutely hilarious how we all went into protective brother mode the when we heard Felix's voice and saw his Caller ID.
She is never getting a boyfriend.

She'd know better than to even tell us if she did, we'd go all protective and start questioning or potentially kill him.
But Alessia doesn't need to know that.
Even though she probably already does.

Except she only knows as a metaphor, she wouldn't think we'd kill people.
How would we even go about telling her?

Just blurt it out?
Casually tell her?
Have a family meal?

Actually that was what we were arguing about.
Our grandfather wants to meet Alessia, and he is the scariest man on Earth.

Think Alessandro's scary?

Wait till you meet Grandfather.

He'll leave you shaking with fear.
He has that effect on people.

I guess being cruel comes naturally to him.

We didn't exactly want her to be bombarded by his insults and questions when we found her, so we put off the meet.
Except now he's getting agitated.

And that is not good.

"Maybe we should let her meet him, just once at least, if he doesn't calm down he will go on a murder spree. You know how he gets," I shivered in fear. He was brutal when it came to his renowned murder sprees.

"No, no she will not!" Stefano whisper shouted. "He is so scary, do you not remember when I peed myself because he glared at me- bearing in mind I was only 12 at the time," He spoke in annoyance.

"We've all seen how strong-willed and determined she is, I think she can hold her own and she'll be okay with him," Matteo said.

"BULLSHIT, SHE WILL NOT BE OKAY WITH THIS," Andreas yelled.

Alessia practically jumped out of her skin, and flipped off of the people she was laying on.
Her masses 0f hair flipping with her.
She landed on both feet firmly, yet she was still woozy from just waking up.

She walked up to Andreas and slapped him hard across the face.

"You bitch, you woke me up and scared me!" She yelled.

She sat on the floor, cross-legged and rubbed her eyes.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about?'

————————————————————