invitation to the dinner

Start from the beginning

"Of course not, Klahadore," the blonde interrupted.
"Did you come to tell me another story? I love hearing about your adventures," she smiled at Usopp.

"I have something even better," he pointed to the individuals behind them.
"I brought my crew, my vice-captain convinced them to come," he winked at Cassidy, who gave a small laugh.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Kaya confessed, observing the trio of crew members.
"You should stay for dinner," she suggested, her smile widening.

"Miss Kaya, it's a bit hasty," Klahadore intervened, earning a confused look from the blonde.
"I'm afraid the kitchen didn't prepare anything for more guests.

"Please, Klahadore," sje insisted.
"It's my birthday. It shouldn't be that difficult, right?"

He looked at his other employees, who secretly rolled their eyes. The butler in front of them sighed.

"Of course not, miss," he accepted, completely exhausted.

"Let's eat! We're ready," Luffy raised both arms, completely hungry.

"They are not. Not dressed like that," Klahadore interrupted.
"Sham. Escort Usopp, Cassidy and their friends to the guest room. You have to change and bathe for dinner," the butler ordered.

Cassidy smiled, "A bath wouldn't hurt at all,"  she crossed her arms behind her back, smiling.

━♡

Cassidy dried her long hair with a large white towel, while she watched the crew's navigator choose an outfit for dinner.

"Does something catch your attention?" the brunette asked, taking a seat on the floor.

Nami denied.

"What do you say about this one?" the one with orange strands took any confidence with the young woman in front of her and showed her a rather bright purple dress.

"Very shiny," Cassidy said with a tiny grimace.

"You're right," she hung the garment on the rack again, to put aside others and start looking for more options.

Suddenly Luffy interrupted them, entering the room and inspecting it in amazement.

"Why would someone need so many clothes?" the pirate asked, sitting next to the chestnut.

"Well, not everything is. . ."

"With these people, it's not about need, but about wanting," she interrupted her.

Cassidy sighed, shrugging. She knew that it wasn't like that with Kaya, but to a certain extent she was right, most rich people were selfish people who only thought about themselves.

"What am I supposed to wear?" she looked to Cassidy for help.

"Whatever catches your attention the most," Cassidy replied.
"A white shirt or maybe you prefer a black one. . ." she grabbed a hairbrush.

"Black or white? Isn't that very common?" Luffy snorted, crossing his arms behind his head.

Nami cleared her throat, catching the attention of both young people, she came out of the locker room wearing a pretty dark blue dress. She put her arms on her hips and turned around, showing it off.

Cassidy smiled, "Beautiful."

Nami smiled at the brunette.

"You look like Nami," Luffy said, making his navigator's smile fade and she returned to the locker room.

Cassidy laughed.

"Hey, Zoro!" Luffy called as the swordsman burst onto the scene. "What are you going to wear?" he asked smiling.

The green-haired man entered the locker room, sitting near his captain.

"The occasion calls for black," the swordsman responded, holding his three swords.

"I told you," Cassidy took a long grey dress, and then went in next to Nami to change.