Seventeen:

***Logan***

He glared at the guards. He just wanted water! Why do they have to do this for him to get that? He looked away.

"I can survive without it." He rubbed his wrist. "I'd rather not deal with you."

"He ruins the fun." They opened the cell. Logan took a few steps back.

"I told you, I am not going to do anything you say."

"You will." One of them grabbed Logan's arms and pinned him to the wall; while the other grabbed some ropes and got down tying Logan's legs together up to his knees. Logan was released by the guard holding him and fell to the ground glaring at the tight ropes.

"And what do you hope to accomplish now?" Logan glared up at them.

"Shut up." They reached down with more rope and secured his arms behind his back. They tied something around his eyes and he cried out. He was lifted up and carried out of the cell.

"Let me go!" He started to squirm.

"Boss said to get rid of you, so we are." They threw him down and he felt water under touch his hands. He looked at them. He was on a boat!? Oh god. Oh no. They were going to drown him!? No! "Here should be deep enough." Logan felt tears fall down his cheeks. He didn't even get to say goodbye.

"Bye bye king Reen." He felt cold water surround him as he sunk quickly to the bottom. He hit his head and he moaned in pain realizing his mistake. He felt like his lungs were giving out on him. Suddenly he felt a surge of magic and he could breathe again. He squirmed and took the blindfold off looking around him. Nobody was there. He realized the magic was coming from him! He tugged on the restraint and pulled free. The wrist cuffs were broken and soaked. He laughed. The magic was broken! He smiled. He reached out to Virgil with his magic.

I'm alright my love, I'm coming home. I promise.

He tried to swim up but the magic barrier immediately broke and he collapsed to the ocean floor. He put the barrier back up and sighed. Here's to hoping janus would help him.

I'm stuck at the bottom of the ocean, if you can hear me and are near I need help.

He looked around him. He wouldn't be able to hold the barrier much longer with how tired he was...maybe he could find a cave? So he attempted to find one. Once he did he swam through and laid down on the land. He coughed and coughed leaning against the wall. They'll find him. He believes in them.