Three:

AN not me spelling three wrong lmfao

***several years ago: Logan***

Logan stood next to his father as him and his guards were discussing important matters such as the woodland creatures crossing the path and into the village. Logan put his book down and walked towards the forest.

"I wouldn't do that." A kid around his age quickly said. Logan laughed.

"Why because it's some spooky forest?" The kid shook his head.

"Your the prince! Wouldn't want you getting captured by the witch or anything..."

"I'll be fine." Logan walked into the woods and smiled at the flowers and drew them in his notebook. He sat down by a stream and watched the water flow.

"E-Excuse me do you know where I can find any food in these woods?" Logan looked up and saw a kid around his age, wearing a very baggy shirt, his pants rolled up so they could fit around his waist, his eyes sunken in as if he got no sleep, and his hair a mess.

"Probably not unless you would want to get poisoned." Logan stated. The kid shook his head and looked at his hands.

"My mother ate some bad berries and I don't know how to help her..." Logan put his books away.

"Come with me to town, I can assist you on finding the things you need to take care of you, and your mother."

"I can't allow you to do that I don't have any money..."

"Who says anything about money? You look horrible and I will not stand by and allow you to decrease in health before my very eyes! I will help you take care of your mother. I insist." The kid sighed and followed Logan into town. Logan helped him pick out new clothes, he got him a few baskets full of fruit, vegetables and grains as well as some fresh towels. When they were walking back to the woods the kid looked at Logan curiously.

"You didn't even pay for any of this?? How exactly did we just walk out without them chasing us down with brooms?" He asked. Logan chuckled.

"I guess I didn't properly introduce myself did I?" Logan asked. The kid shook his head. "My name is Logan, I am the crown prince of this kingdom."

"And you helped me of all people..." the kid looked at the trees seeing a bunch of smoke coming from around a small clearing in the woods. "MOM!" He ran towards the clearing, Logan ran after him concerned. When they reached the clearing Logan stared in shock. There was a few people, no more like dark scary looking creatures (probably trolls now that Logan thought of it) surrounding the poor kids mother.

"Oooh more-." The trolls stopped when they saw Logan. "I-Sorry sir." They immediately put the fire out and booked it. The kid immediately ran for his mother checking her over concerned.

"It's not safe for you two out here." Logan said.

"We can't afford any property, and I don't think it's smart for my mother to live in the village anyways...they're the reason she's out here in the first place." Logans eyes widened.

"They chased her out of the village?" He nodded. "But why?"

"As soon as your father, the king, made that stupid rule about creatures of magic not being welcomed, they shoved her and me out into the woods. They believe she's a witch! No matter how many times I argued they assumed I was lying...a-and I couldn't stop her from eating the berries..."

"I'm going to help you, no matter if I need to leave my home more often to do so. As crown prince my subjects are important to me and...so are my friends." The kid smiled at Logan.

"I'm Virgil, Virgil Storm."

***Present day; Virgil***

Virgil stared at Logan in awe. The boy he met had grown into a very handsome prince. Virgil ran over and hugged Logan tightly. Logan hugged back and then pulled away looking at him up and down.

"How..." Virgil looked at the others who walked out of the little house to give them privacy.

"I ran out of food after awhile, and my mother grew sick again. So I wandered until I had found a garden full of herbs and fruits! I was giving my mother some of the healing herbs you taught me about and was feeding her some of the food, when a man came storming out of a cottage I didn't notice until I was locked in his basement..." Virgil winced and looked at his claws. "After a few years he finally let me go, but that's because someone remembered me." He chuckled as he looked up at Logan. "Thank you, for remembering me."

"That still doesn't explain..." logan gestured at the scales, tail, horns and teeth. He looked closely at the wings in awe.

"He cursed me after telling your father and convincing everyone in your village, that I was a bad creature that needed to be taken out. The entire village now hates me, and some are out for my head! I...I'm scared."

"I'll protect you, that I promise." Logan took Virgil's hand in his. "They won't hurt you, I will never allow it."

"You can't just stay with me forever you know..." Virgil looked down. "You have a kingdom to run when your father passes."

"Screw when he passes, I will never become a king. This kingdom will never accept my rule ever. They all believe they are above me, they believe I'm still a child."

"You can't stay here Logan." Virgil shook his head and looked at his claws. "I'm a monster."

"No, you are not." Logan put his hand on Virgil's cheek. Virgils heart skipped a beat. Was Logan about to kiss him!? "The only monster, is the one who cursed you." Logan went to pull Virgil into a kiss when they suddenly heard Patton screaming and Roman yelling in pain. Virgil immediately ran out into the woods to find palace guards surrounding Patton and Roman.

"Virgil no!" Logan ran out after him and Virgil looked at the guards in anger.

"Patton, Roman, are two you okay?!" Virgil asked.

"Ah! there he is! The dragon!" One of the men in a jeweled crown stepped forward with a sword.

"He's a beautiful creature." The man reached out to touch Virgil but he quickly backed away. "Bring him, and the rest of them, back to the castle...I think the king needs to meet this creature. He's quite fascinating." Virgil looked back at Logan and then at the guards surrounding his friends and that's when he spotted him. He glared. Janus.

"No!" Logan stepped in front of Virgil. "I will not allow you to EVER put your hands on any of my friends you sick monster!"

"So the book nerd talks?" Someone laughed out.

"Logan, it'll be alright just-just let's go to the castle okay?" Logan looked in defeat at the guards and then at everyone else sadly.

"They'll hurt you..." Logan mumbled.

"But you'll be safe, that's all that matters to me." Virgil started walking and looked behind him to see Logan being shoved forward by some of his guards. Virgil glared at Janus. He was going to get revenge for this. Janus was definitely the one who told them where they were hiding out. Virgils eyes suddenly widened. Realization dawned on him. Logan almost broke the curse.

AN Analogical!! What do we think will they save Virgil before it's too late??