Thirteen:

AN sooo ships
•Logan and Virgil
•Remus and Remy (weird ship but just go with it idk man)
•Roman and Patton

***Logan***

Logan threw the dagger at the wall annoyed. When it didn't hit the target he looked back at the guards watching him. "Can I fucking leave now? Clearly I'm not a very good assassin."

"You will hit that target, you just aren't trying. You know he won't let you go unless you kill him." The guard sighed. "What he said was true, he did assassinate your entire kingdom."

"He won't let me go period. He's a fucking creep and if he actually did kill my entire kingdom, he's just going to enslave me forever." Logan threw the dagger without looking and it hit the target dead on. "You know he's evil, why do you follow him so easily?"

"He threatened to kill us." One of the guards snapped. "What else were we supposed to do?! He's a powerful dude!"

"Take these cuffs off of me and I am just as powerful as him."

"We can't do that."

"You can, you just won't." Logan sat down frustrated. "You know damn well what he's capable of."

"We can't let you do this." One of the guards mumbled.

"Everyone! Everyone we are free! He's dead!" One of the guards ran through the castle screaming. Logan laughed. Tears filled his eyes as he looked at the door. The guards looked back at Logan then at the door.

"We-we fell for that once before and he came back..." the guards left the room and Logan groaned sitting down.

"You could have taken the chains off!" Logan hugged his legs to his chest watching the door. "Come on..."

***Virgil***

Tears fell down his face as he tried to wipe the anger from his mind. It wasn't his own. He would never hurt Roman! Roman was nice to him when he found him! The chains holding him down blocked any magic he could use to escape.

"Please someone!" Tears flowed down his face. Anyone but Roman better walk through those doors.

"Please, you are all free! I promise you he is never coming back!" Remus quickly said. Virgil stared at the door. When it opened Remus came running in and helped him from the chains. "I need to take you to everyone else, they are all very worried about you."

"No!" Virgil pulled back. "I can't! He cursed me I can't!" Remus looked to the side and then looked back at Virgil grabbing his wrist.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. Virgil nodded. "Alright...do it." Virgil was about to reply when suddenly his father stood in front of him instead of Remus.

"What. The. Fuck!?" Janus smiled and held Virgil in a tight hug.

"I'm proud of you." Janus pulled away and put his hand on Virgil's forehead. "I'm going to take away his hold on you." Virgil felt the anger melt away and he collapsed into his fathers arms.

"How did you..."

"We can switch out but not for very long." He kissed Virgil's forehead. "I miss you too." Suddenly Remus was standing in front of him again.

"Did it work?" Virgil nodded his head as he wiped tears from his eyes.

"Yeah, it worked." Remus smiled at Virgil.

"You can always come to me if you need to talk to him, he can hear and see everything I do he's kind of there but like...not actually you know? Like I'm possessed or something." Remus chuckled. "But he can appear in my place. I'm going to hopefully get a hold on that so he can stay out longer and you guys can have some time together."

"Remus you don't have to do that..." Remus helped Virgil up and walked him to the door.

"I don't have to, but I will. I know you just figured out he was your dad and you need more time with him so I am willing to do it for you. I don't care if that means I have to be in my head for awhile."

"Thank you so much." Virgil pulled Remus into a hug and Remus smiled.

"Now let's get you to Logan."

***Roman***

Roman entered the room with the guards and he almost immediately cried at the sight.

"We can...we can take care of this." One of the guards walked over to the body and Roman grabbed his arm.

"No, he was a friend I...I..." Roman shook his head and wiped his face. "We don't know if he's actually dead..." Roman walked over and knelt besides Patton. "Patton?" He put his finger on his neck and when he felt a small pulse he laughed and smiled up at the guards. "He's alive!"

"Then just knocked out?" Roman looked at the guards and then at Patton.

"He would have stirred by now if that was the case..." Roman quickly realized magic was surrounding Patton slightly. "He's cursed..."

"Oooh a sleeping curse! Like Briar Rose! Maybe he'll come back with true loves kiss!" Roman laughed.

"That's so weird...hey maybe it's like brotherly love or something?" Roman looked down at Patton and held his hand. "We will wake you don't worry."

"Just kiss him you moron." Remy walked into the room and smiled. "We both know that he likes you and you like him."

"But-."

"Roman I swear to everything if you let my brother die I will kill you."

"Okay okay geez." Roman chuckled as he leaned down kissing Patton on the lips, causing him to open his eyes.

AN annnnddd fuck it im leaving the chapter like this lmfao enjoy the chaos of that cliff hanger