Twelve:

***janus***

Janus let his eyes widen when he felt a massive surge of magic. He ran back to where he had left Patton only to freeze. Someone very powerful was behind that door. Suddenly guards came running out and through the castle. Janus watched as they disappeared. He jumped down and opened the door to the throne room seeing Patton chained to the throne by his neck.

"Patton!?" Janus ran to him and Patton shook his head.

"Bartholomew." Patton quickly shook his head as he tried warning Janus. "Please get them out."

"He will do nothing of the sort." Janus looked up seeing Bartholomew walking over. "Hello witch."

"I thought I killed your ass." Janus stood.

"You did, and then I came back. Then I was killed again by prince Remus, and now I'm alive and better than ever." He chuckled. "Maybe next time you kill someone, make sure they aren't cursed to keep coming back to life." He kicked Janus down and snapped his fingers chaining him down.

"What the hell are you doing!" Janus hissed.

"Taking my revenge." He laughed out. "These boys don't deserve to fucking live so free not after everything."

"Remus doesn't remember you." Janus looked at him in anger. "You were there when-when king Reen raped him weren't you?"

"I helped." He laughed as the door was opened by the guards dragging some very sleepy teenagers into the room.

"Fuck.." Janus looked at Bartholomew. "Don't touch them!"

"Oh, who's this?" Bartholomew walked over to Virgil inspecting him. "I've never seen him around."

"Touch him, and I will fucking kill you again you bastard!" He looked over at saw Roman and Remus staring in horror.

"How is he alive!?" Logan screamed.

"I want every single one of them separated." Bartholomew walked over to Janus. "But give me a moment." Something materialized because Janus felt the rooms energy shift. He saw Virgil scream out as he suddenly felt pain. He looked down and saw a sword in his stomach. "Goodbye, witch." Janus coughed up blood as he collapsed.

"DAD!?" Virgil got away from the guards and booked it towards Janus. He was grabbed by Bartholomew and held back as Janus tried to keep himself awake. "No!" He laughed a bit.

"He called me dad..." he felt himself get weaker as he suddenly closed his eyes.

***Remus***

Janus died and Bartholomew suddenly glowed with power.

"You should have left me alone Remus." He walked over to them. "Because now? Now I won't stop until you suffer the most." He grabbed Roman and Remus screamed. Roman was being choked. Tears flowed down remuss face.

"Stop! You monster!" Everyone was dragged from the room and separated. Remus was thrown into a cell and he hit the ground hard. Tears flowed down his face as he thought of the fact that Bartholomew was back. And now both kingdoms were fucked.

***Logan***

Logan sat in the corner of his cell. He let tears flow down his cheeks. He put his entire kingdom in danger by not going home right away like Janus suggested! What the hell was he thinking?? The door opened and he looked up panicked.

"Hello there king Reen." Bartholomew chuckled. Logan wiped the tears from his face and stood up, the chain around his ankle clanking.

"Let us go," Logan commanded. "Please I have a kingdom to run." Bartholomew got closer to Logan.