Breathe Me Deeper

"Who's been deepest inside yout? Tell me girly. Young boyfriend or this man?" Jungkook demanded, retreating for a second, then lurching forward just a bit faster this time, but still with a tormenting, sensual rhythm

"Ohh... you are! Keeping doing that." Rosé cried out, her full lips looking pouty on her face, her breathing labored as the 33,year old was filling her up so vigorously, the bed creaking softly with his measured hip moments. The perverted language creating a mounting lust within her. Growing into a twisted desire

"My name!" he said with a low growl, "Say it."

"Jeon..." She felt as if she was hammered between her legs and the ripples reached to her bust. She squealed loud at each hump

"Not that. The other name. Say it little one." He gave her few deep strokes;clutching her breasts roughly with his both hands. All doing at the same time.

"My jungkook.." rosé swore moaning louder. By this time, she was unable control the transport she felt. She felt bad for Eunwoo's sake though. But now she was jungkook's and his alone. Her whole body was on fire and only this man could extinguish it. Her body was erupting, boobs were swollen, flaps were engorged and her inner voice was demanding more of him. She looked up him and then his finely tuned machine. His fully loaded love gun was throbbing & pulsating and was thrusting in and out with rapid speed, sinking deeper into her treasure with every push.

"Hmm..you feel fantastic. It sounds Eunwoo neglecting your needs. My advice is you should come regularly to me from now onwards. I will keep you satisfy. I can quench your inner most desires. A wild aggressive one like you needs to be tamed by an experienced skillful man like me. Don't you agree?" Jungkook asked her, while gyrating his loin he felt her treasure palpitated squeezing tightly around his manhood.

She didn't know what to tell him. But in her mind she always knew that Jungkook was right. She had always liked strong powerful men. Her fiancee was too weak and sometimes she just hated his weakness. She would have liked her lover to be strong and dashing. She would have liked a bit of variety in her sex life rather than mundane sex she had with her Eunwoo in one position all the time. With her boyfriend, she didn't even squeal in bed. She would have liked a strong man taking her from behind till she screamed with delight. She would have loved to submit to a skillful man completely rather than being with her wimp lover. It didn't really matter whether that man is young or old.

In any case this was a heavenly feeling. This was the feeling she could live in for some years. She tried to reply, but jungkook yanked her hair forcing her upper body to thrust outwards.. He brought his lips down to her nipples in tandem tugging each of her nipples once as he listened to her whimpers and attempts to ask for something. Each time she tried to talk he'd bit on her nipple and her moan would overtake her

"Don't stop..don't stop..Oh.." she had never felt the pain and pleasure like this, her boobs were burning, her womanhood was burning and she was gasping for air as he continued to slide in and out of her body with almost no resistance.They were going at it so animalistic that he started to sweat and pant. She raised her loins in tandem to the dance of his hip. Her legs were straight up in the air and her manicured nails dug into jungkook's muscular arms as she held him tight and close to her body. Her bust got crushed under his chest and she could feel his whole big frame on top of her, ramming inside her, covering her completely.

"Do whatever you want with my body but please give it to me. I..I can't take further." Rosé pleaded with effervescent exhilaration. The way she clutched his body told him she'd capitulated everything to him. As she started to shake her body, caught in the throes of passion, he roughly groped her boob with one hand, with his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her thighs as he ploughed her more violently, forcing her to take him to the hilt. Soon her scandalous thighs begin to quiver. Then tremble. Then suddenly her entire body shook with an erotic fury, her wide hips driving up into him as she arched her back like a bow then exploded into the first real orgasm of her life, as wave after wave of pleasure went through her body. For a full one minutes rosé was not in this world as she moaned & screamed with ecstasy. The orgasm was rocking her to the core as her toes curled in unexplainable bliss above his back.