Sonic looked at the past as Rika then said, "He tried to make it look like but you were so blinded by hatred to see it." Then they skipped to the point where Sonic left his watch by mistake. Knuckles sees his watch and said, "Oh no Sonic forgot his watch. I gotta get it back to him."

Knuckles ran outside and back to Wedding Runners but it was closed. Rokuta sees him and asked, "Oh what do you want? If your here to give Sonic a bouquet of flowers it won't work."

Knuckles then asked, "I'm here to give Sonic his watch. He left it at the diner by mistake. Come on your his brother-in-law, don't you know where he lives?"

Rokuta 'felt pity for him' then said as he wrote on a peace of paper, "Just yesterday he moved to a peaceful neighborhood. He and my sister coulda moved there anyway. Here's the address." He gave Knuckles the address as he ran off as Rokuta asked, "Don't want a ride?" Knuckles shouted, "NO THANKS!"

Sonic said, "So he really did ask Rokuta for my address." Rika replied, "Well he is dating a guy in secret. But here's the icing on the cake."

Then they teleport to the time where he was drugged. Sonic was shock to see Amy drugged him and not Knuckles.

He said in shock and guilt, "She drugged me, not Knuckles." Rika replied, "Thats right. They were trying undo what they did. But they only made things worst."

Sonic looks down 'he felt ashamed for blaming for Knuckles for something he didn't do'. Rika asked, "By the way, when you thought he was me, was I still hot?" Sonic nodded and said, "Yeah, still hot."

Then they when to the time after what happened between them. Knuckles shouted at them, "YOU BOTH DID WHAT?!"

Amy replied, "But we thought it worked!" Knuckles replied angrily, "SO THATS WHY HE KEPT CALLING RIKA! HE THOUGHT I WAS HIS DECEASED WIFE!"

Rouge protested, "But Knuckles, we were just trying to help out. We did this but we wanted to undo it!"

Knuckles then said, "Like I believe you! Your just driving him away! You lied to me again Rouge! Sonic still hates me. You two only makes things even more bad than good. He's probably gonna blame me cause he may think I drugged him."

Sonic muttered, "And I did. Oh God, what a fool I am?" Rika then pointed to Knuckles throwing up in the toilet. Rika said to him, "That happened just after you left."

Sonic looked down as Rika then takes them to the time, where the doctor told Knuckles he's pregnant. Sonic got startled by this as Rika said, "You were the only who impregnated him." Sonic protested, "Ri, it was an accident. I thought he was you. In fact I thought he was bluffing."

Rika replied, "Hey, it's not like you did it on purpose. I'm aware of it." Sonic sighed stressfully as he muttered, "He wasn't lying."

Then they jumped to the time of their supposed wedding. Rika then said, "Knuckles told them the whole story and they did not want to do the same mistake like they did when you married him. But Manic knew you were not ready."

Knuckles got on the dress as Manic said with a stern expression, "Dude, you don't need to do this. Sonic is not ready for romance. He's a father of 3, he cremated his wife 11 months ago."

Knuckles then said with a stern tone, "What do you care? Your not a widowed man." Manic then said offensively, "Excuse me?!" Knuckles then said, "Sorry, emotional breakdown."

He then said, "I wanted to help Sonic realize that I actually wanna second chance. I actually wanna help him raise his children along with mine. I wanted to also help him in his time of grief. I'll tell him after we're married."

Manic asked with a raised brow, "And how do you know if Sonic will believe you? He'll just think your just pulling his leg." Manic then said with a stern glare, "My baby brother went drunk after what you did. Chance told me everything. I should know. I played pool with him."

Knuckles placed a hand on his stomach and said, "I promise I won't hurt him again." Manic then replied, "Uhuh. I know you would promise that but unfortunately, you need to give him time. This is a bad idea." He walks off

Rika said to Sonic, "He wanted to give you what you wanted. He wanted to help you out just so he can prove to you that Though you reminded yourself that your marriage vows are for me."

Sonic sighed deeply and said, "Maybe I can apologize..."

Rika sadly said as she looked at him, "I'm afraid you already broken him to the point of depression dude. But it's never too late to fix things with each other." She shows him how that Knuckles is now emotionless, lonely, and guilt for being alive.

Sonic asked as he sadly looked at, "Your not gonna get jealous if I do go back to him?" Rika smiled and said, "Sonic I want you to be happy. I'm not the jealous type." She then frowned and said, "If you don't go back to him, you'll regret it."

Sonic sadly said, "I shoulda went back, your right. But all I am seeing is I'm pushing him to the grave him and the unborn child." He sighed deeply.

Rika then said as she place a hand on on his shoulder, "It's never too late to fix things." Sonic replied, "I miss you and I love you Rika. The girls miss you too."

Rika replied as she kissed him on the cheek, "I missed you and the girls too. One day we'll be back together again, until then, live life and watch our girls grow up. Sayanora Sonic." She kissed him before going to the light as she spread the Angel wings.

<Wake up>

Sonic gasped as he woke up. It was 5:49 AM. Sonic sighed deeply and said, "I don't even know if I can do this but I haft to move on." He looks at Rika's ashes and said, "Thank you love."

He then laid down and fell asleep in bed.