Chapter 23: A Hybrid's Fear Has Come to Tread

Start from the beginning

Murayama: Hajime!

Hajime: Yo.

Murayama: I just found these pervs peeping again!

Issei: I didn't even do anything! All I did was try and stop Motohama!

Tsubasa sighed and turned to Hajime.

Tsubasa: See what I'm dealing with here?

Hajime: Okay that's enough. I'll check the footage.

Katase: Huh?

Issei: Footage?

Both groups were quiet as Hajime pulled out his phone.

Hajime: The student council put in work to add better security cameras. Each member can access the cameras. I'll just look here and....boom. Here is the real truth!

Hajime pulled his phone to show the camera footage.

There, they saw just Motohama peeping. Issei arrived a few minutes later and tried to pull him away, but the teenage boy with the glasses fought back, which caused the noise that alerted the Girl's Kendo Club.

Hajime turned to see Motohama sneaking away. But he was immediately subdued by Tsubasa. She tackled him and held onto his left arm.

Motohama: OWOWOWOW!!!!!

Tsubasa: That's enough out of you.

Murayama: Guess Issei is off the hook this time.

Katase: But...where's Matsuda?

Hajime: That's actually a good question. Where is Matsuda?

???: FIGHT! THERE'S A FIGHT!

Hajime immediately darted towards the noise. He turned to Tsubasa quickly.

Hajime: I'll take care of it! You take Motohama to the Student Council!

Tsubasa: Roger.

Tsubasa went to the Student Council, taking Motohama with her. Hajime ran towards the sound where someone screamed.

Hajime located the source and found a crowd. There, he saw Matsuda fighting a guy in among the center of it. Hajime ran towards it and got in the middle.

Hajime: THAT'S ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!

The crowd began to stop and Hajime looked around.

Hajime: Who wants to tell me what happened?!

???: It was Matsuda who started the fight!

Hajime turned to Matsuda, who looked angry and was gritting his teeth. Hajime then saw the guy he was fighting with.

???: I was having a nice little chat with this lovely lady here. And then this bald loser decided to yell at me! Then he hit me! So I acted in self defense!

???: That's not true!

Hajime turned to see a cute girl with braided hair.

???: That boy was hitting on me and made me very uncomfortable! That guy saved me from it!

The crowd seemed to look surprised by this action. Hajime turned to the guy and he started to sweat. He then saw Matsuda, who was still staring the guy down.

Hajime smirked a bit and then immediately went after the guy. Hajime grabbed his arm and pulled him close, kneeing him hard in the gut. He then grabbed him and threw a hard punch that knocked him out cold.

Hajime: There is no fighting in school grounds overall! But be sure to treat others with respect! Or else I'll bend that rule to punish anyone who can't show respect!