18. Final Destination

"Now brace yourself for the main part baby

"Now brace yourself for the main part baby." as soon as Jimin warned you, he dipped you lower, making your back arch completely as his lips went lower, moving from your neck to your covered cleavage line and reaching your stomach. He raised his head to look at your defined chin from the view he had from that position, and smirking a little, he looked down again, closing his eyes and placing his plump and hot lips on your net covered navel, it was oddly sensual, bursting flames of new found hotness in you, and pulling out a high pitched moan from your mouth, you let yourself loose, letting control over your body go. When he sensed you losing it he jerks you in, pulling you in his embrace again, this time on your own feet and face to face with him. He continues to look at your face which was still in a zone.

"What's wrong baby? Weak in the knees already?" he questions but your eyes were hazy with the cloud of lust that you failed to register his words, Jimin let's out a breathy laugh of disbelief and amusement at you being in a submissive state since you became his girl, it wasn't that he was complaining but he expected you to tease him to the same degrees as well.

You looked around, craning your neck and then focusing on Jimin who had with hands travelling north from your waist and stopping near your underarms, he was preparing you for an ice split, so you refocused and spread your legs on opposite directions, to perform a dance split, his hands tightened under your armpits for support and bring you to your feet again. You gained the courage to finally answer the man's question.

"Not really but a little jumpy in the heart." He brings you closer with your right hand in his as he holds the interlocked hand towards the right of your form and the other rests on your waist while yours rested on his shoulder begging a ballroom dance movement.

"And why is that sweetheart?" he was curious to know your condition.
"Because I never talked about my feelings towards you openly." You looked through your lashes when you said so, your face close to his to register every single change in his body language. Jimin's heart skip a beat at the statement but he tries to keep the composure.
"What do you mean darling?" he tried to act unbothered when in reality he was turning curious and positively restless.

"I fell in love with you Min, long ago." just as these words left your mouth a single white spotlight shone above you, falling upon the both of you as if you both were the main characters of a fairytale. Jimin planned this sensor spotlight for a special dance tonight but he didn't know that his plan would give him a surprise instead. Your eyes looked a hundred times deeper under the spotlight and you looked a thousand times beautiful in the dress chosen by your man.
"Nar-" Jimin was about to let out an emotional dialogue but you removed your hand from his shoulder and placed your finger on his lips.
"Today you will listen to me first Min." you said with your head titled to the side as if admiring your man and preparing to compliment him.

"I loved you since we grew up to be with each other in high school Jimin. I loved how you cared for me, used to be there for me, used to get me through the thick and thins in life." you took a deep breath as the dance didn't stop and neither did your words. "From the time we were in diapers to the day today, I always found you by my side Jimin no matter what." you looked at him with your tear kissed lashes on the brink of crying, Jimin was looking softly at you all this while but he didn't dare speak a word, not when you were finally opening up.
"I never realized that in this journey of ice skating, where I was all alone, you were my brightest star that guided me all along. You were there for me even when you were not with me physically. For my sake you went through the path of troubles and took me on it without letting me get hurt and without letting me know of the hurt you went through." you said as your hand travelled to his jaw, cupping it lightly and addressing to him further. "You walked on thorn before me and let me step on roses. You took the falls and let me step up to the stairs. You let me take the spotlight while you stayed in the dark. No one else in the world would do that for me Min and I am late at accepting your love for me but I would like to give us a chance not because I pity you and want to return your favour but because...." Your hand leaves his jaw and falls on his hand on your waist, removing it from there and placing it on your chest, just where your heart is. "...Because this is what happens to my heart whenever you are near me and I am ashamed to never have acknowledged it because I was blinded by success in this journey." you finally spoke it all, every single word that was weighing you down, every word that made the boat of your relationship sink, every stone thrown at you both and every hurdle in the path of your relationship with Jimin was cleared today itself, done and dusted and finally accepted.