13. Disguised Protector

"Jimin stop

"Jimin stop." the voice trailed behind but the steps didn't halt. "I said stop Jimin. Can't you hear me?" the voice roared as Jimin didn't stop but made his steps more powerful, the flooring thudded underneath his feet.

"When I ask you to stop you fucking stop Jimin." his jackets back was held and Jimin was whirled towards the body behind him as the manly hand pushed him into the nearest wall, making his back meet the plastered concrete.

"I do not listen to your shit further than I already have." Jimin roared in him face, the anger visible and his veins popping.
"This is no way to talk to your mentor Jimin." Mr. Edgar boiled to the same level of anger as Jimin as he pointed a single finger over this chest but Jimin swirled his hand away with his harsh action of opening his hands.

"I respected you coach. I really did. But your selfishness for professionalism and your diplomacy for mine and Nari's relationship, made me lose the respect I had for you." Jimin was so close to holding the collar of the man who was his coach but he was raised better than to lay his hands on his second father. His hands stayed fisted on his side as he tried to wake past the man who was still blocking his way.

"Whatever I did, was to build your and Nari's career, Jimin. I would never do something wrong to my students." He was so blinded by the idea of success that he forgot the hurt he implanted in both of your souls.
"If this is your way of creating successful beings then I'm sorry to say you have failed to use the right method sir." Jimin was so done with this behavior that he felt frustrated, at the man in front of him for ruining something beautiful and at himself for letting you go.

"You have no right to blame the failure you had in your relationship upon me." He pointed his hand on Jimin's chest again, holding him back in a cornered position, making him angrier.

"Sir I'm utterly disappointed in you." Jimin had glossy eyes at this point, he wanted to scream his heart out but he couldn't all his life he never had anyone rooting for him or being proud of him and when he had that single thing in his life he lost it near at hands because of selfishness in other's blood. "I am thankful to where I am because of you sir, no denying that but now I need to part my way." Jimin continued with his respectful gesture but made sure to move away from the man who had the power to whirl him in the hole of blackmailing and career pressure. He had come a long way from that to be concerned with the career that everyone considered him to soar in when it was only a hobby he had to stay close to his love disguised as best friend.

Jimin was feeling emotional and overwhelmed all of a sudden, to the point of his eyes glistening with gathering tears, he wanted to get out of here, get away from this Academy before he lost his composure. Moving his body aside he look into the coach's eyes who was surprised to see his best student at the lowest.

"I will walk away from this Academy sir. You can go and have fun with your double standards because you don't deserve to be my mentor now." He tried to replace the hate he had in him now with a little bit of softness left in him but failed miserably. He didn't want to wait to hear an answer as he walked away from, once, his coach. His back was now facing the mentor but his words ringed in Jimin's ear one last time and he wished to never have heard him say it.