7. Physical Heartbreak

A fall so hard that you both were sprawled on the rink, in a position that would leave bruises, on both the body and the ego within

Your face coming in contact with the material of Jimin's jacket which was laid open from his abdomen to the surface. You fell on Jimin with your chest coming in contact with his stomach and lips meeting the zipper of his jacket in such a way that it left a wound on your sensitive tissue.

It was Jimin who fell on his back and hit his head in the cold surface, hard enough to make him slightly dizzy. You were above him, in an oppositely horizontal direction, crushing him under your weight which have always been slightly more than his. You heard a groan escape his lips when your leg came in contact with his cheeks, your legs being tangled around his arm gave such an impact that Jimin got a cut near his temple from your skate hitting the side of his head. But he wasn't the only one suffering, you twisted your wrist trying to save your face from hitting the ice. It was your lips and wrist that were affected and his face along with his ribs.

"Oh my gosh are you both alright?" It was Lina who came slipping and running in the rink, getting close to you as soon as possible before grabbing you by the arms and bringing you to your feet. You held your arm close to your chest, as if protecting it from further injury. Leaning most of your weight on Lina you got up as another one of your friend from the academy helped you, keeping you in the middle and letting you get stable on your skates.

"I'm fine help him up please." Your desperate voice reached Harry who was already helping your dizzy best friend sit up. As soon as Jimin sat up, he fluttered his eyes open slightly only to dart his eyes to you and make sure that you are alright. A little smile plastered on his lips when he saw you infront of him up on your feet. At least you were fine and in front of him. He squinted his eyes, frowning and shaking his head side by side in little motions to gain proper senses. He then lifted his hand with the help of Harry and wrapped it around his shoulder and the coach's, who surprisingly made an appearance on the rink as well, and leaned his body on Harry.

"What the hell were you thinking, Jimin?" the coach's voice loud and clear by Jimin's side scolded him, not stopping to help him to the edge of the rink too.
"It was an accident coach." he uttered in a low voice only for the people around including you, who was being guided to the edge too.
"Where the hell was your focus?" the coach said making a point of his speech earlier over focus and professionalism. he had so much to say and scold right now and Jimin had so much to clarify that it wasn't his fault but the situation made both of them silent as Jimin winced before sitting down on the bench nearby. Lina made you sit beside as well, with your sprained wrist still close to your chest, both of you frowning from pain.

The coach eyed both of you with concern, after all you were his highly skilled students and he cared for your safety as well.
"Everyone we will stop the practice for now, Harry and Lina please attend to the both of them, Kevin see if there is an ice pack in the mini freezer." the coach ordered around, while Lina checked out your wounds. Your cut on the lip was bleeding a little but it wasn't as hurtful as your sprained wrist which will take about a week to heal, because that is what you have been a victim of almost all your skating career.