chapter 12: the final boss...

Start from the beginning

Asgore:... Tori... You're right...

I was beyond shocked at this, he could've freed our kind ages ago and not kill six humans for their SOULs, so five of them died for nothing, I was starting to feel a bit of anger just then I notice something was coming down my face, and it was a... Black tar like substance...? But I was still angry at him, for not freeing us so long ago but that anger soon disappears as realization and sadness takes over... When both Asriel and Chara died, asgore was angry and his anger got the best of him and ended up declaring that any humans that fell in the underground will be killed, and have there SOULs harvested so they can destroy both the barrier and humanity...

Asgore: I am a miserable creature... But do you think we can at least be friends again?

Toriel:*sighs* NO asgore

Just then undyne comes outta nowhere

Undyne: Ngahhhhhh!!! ASGORE! Human! Y/N!!! Nobody fight each other!!! Everyone's gonna make friends, or else I'll... !! I'll...*looks up to see toriel*

Toriel: hello, I am TORIEL, are you the humans friend? It is nice to meet you

Undyne:*confused* uh, yeah...? Nice to meet you!*goes to asgore and whispers* hey ASGORE is that your ex?*he nods* Jeez that's rough buddy

Just then alphys came outta nowhere

Alphys: H-hey! Nobody hurt each other!...*sees toriel*...

Toriel: Oh! Are you another friend? I am TORIEL, hello!

Alphys: uh, h-h-hi!... *Looks at me I shrug* 'THERES TWO OF THEM???'

She then goes to undyne and asgore, I thought just then who next? Paps and Sans? As I thought about that paps came outta nowhere

Papyrus: HEY! NOBODY FIGHT ANYONE! IF ANYONE FIGHTS ANYONE...! THEN ILL!!! BE FORCED!!! TO ASK UNDYNE FOR HELP!!!

Toriel: Hello!

Papyrus had his eye sockets filled with surprised eyes, seeing toriel he now thinks that there are two ASGORE's

Papyrus:OH, HELLO, YOUR MAJESTY!*turns to me and frisk*PSST! HEY, Y/N, HUMAN... DID ASGORE SHAVE...? AND... CLONE HIMSELF????

Sans then came outta nowhere

Sans: hey guys... What's up?

Toriel then recognizes that voice

Toriel: is... That you? Sans? That Y/N introduced me to you?

Sans: oh hey... I recognize your voice, too

Toriel: I am TORIEL. So nice to meet you.

Sans: and the names sans. And uh same

Toriel: oh! Wait then...*turns to papyrus* this must be your brother, Papyrus! Greetings, Papyrus! It is so nice to meet finally meet you! Your brother has told me so much about you. So did Y/N.

Papyrus: WOWIE... I CANT BELIEVE ASGORES CLONE KNOWS WHO I AM!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY IF MY LIFE!!!!!!

Toriel: hey, Papyrus... What does a skeleton tile his roof with?

Papyrus:  HMM... SNOW, PROOF ROOF TILES???

Toriel: No, silly! A skeleton tiles his roof with... SHIN-gles!!!

Once papyrus heard they his eyes were coming out of his skull and then his eyes were cross-eyed

Papyrus: I CHANGE MY MIND!!! THIS IS THE WORSE DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

I chuckle at this, just then I heard undyne

Undyne: come one, ASGORE! It's gonna be OK! There are plenty of fish in the sea...