pretty things

"Okay, LA I need you to get fucking loud for this one!" She yelled as she ran back to her microphone stand. "I said-" her microphone cut out. She looked to the boys as the crowd sang. She tapped the microphone and waved off stage to the sound guys.

"Fuck I love my friends without them I'd be dead, I know they're the only ones who love me till the end." The crowd screamed, she laughed in disbelief as she leaned into James.

"Her mic is broken!" He yelled off stage. She tapped his shoulder and pointed to the crowd. They smiled to each other as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Were all such a mess, lonely and depressed, been so long I can't wait to see them all again." The guys off stage gave her a thumbs up, she leaned forward.

"Fuck I love my friends." She finished for the crowd. The boys played the outro while she jumped around mindlessly.

🎸🎸🎸

"James, sit still or you won't be pretty." She ordered as she moved to straddle him.

"Are you saying I'm not pretty?" He asked fake hurt. She nodded.

"Yeah I am. I'm trying to make you pretty but you keep moving your eye!" She grabbed his face to keep him from moving.

"You're a terrible makeup artist. Very violent." He told her as the door opened. She turned to see Regulus leaning against the wall.

"Hey." She said, he looked at her confused.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked. She became very aware of the position she was in above James.

"Jamie wanted his makeup done." She replied innocently. James waved from beneath her.

"So, is this what it takes to get you to straddle me? If so can I be next?" She cackled as she went back to doing James' eyeliner. She hovered just a few inches above his face. Regulus glared. "Really? Nothing, Potter? You've got one of the worlds hottest girls on top of you and it's nothing?"

"She's like my sister." James muttered scared to open his mouth and have Celeste scold him again. Regulus shook his head. She sat up and climbed off of him.

"Very pretty." She told him, he smiled as he reached for her mirror. Regulus' breath caught in his throat. If he wasn't so into Celeste he would have been ripping James' clothes off right then and there. He watched as the older boy cleaned some lipgloss off the side of his mouth and gulped. Celeste intruded his thoughts with a laugh. She stood next to him and tiptoed to whisper.

"Y'know. We are just friends, if you want Jamie I'm not stoping you." He let out a heavy breath. She smiled.

"Shut up, don't do that to me." He told her lowly.

"I'm not doing anything. James looks pretty. You like pretty things."

"I'm not fucking your best friend so you can have an excuse to run away."

"I've fucked yours, it seems fair." He shook his head.

"Hey! Can you two stop being weird and tell me where the mascara is?" James called from the bed. Celeste pushed off the wall and rummaged through her makeup bag to find one for him. He thanked her and made his way to the bathroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Regulus.

"Stop doing that." He told her, she chuckled.

"I'm not doing anything but watching the wheels turn in your head."

"Celeste." He warned, James walked out of the bathroom.

"We'll meet you guys there later, I still have to get ready." She told them, James nodded and made his way to the door.