damage control

They were too many drinks deep when Regulus closed the space between them. They were sitting shoulder to shoulder. He rested half his weight against her while she did the same. They turned and face each other at the same time. They both laughed. She buried her head in her hands, Regulus lifted her head. He felt the blood rush to his face.

"I'm sorry." He said as he let go of her face. She shook her head and held onto his hand.

"Don't be." She said. His face turned deep red. "You alright?"

"Yeah." He said through a deep breath. She pressed her forehead to his.

"Black, are you really?" She asked. He nodded. She watched his chest rise with each and every deep breath he took.

"I really want to kiss you right now." He said, it was her turn to blush.

"What's stopping you?" She asked. He met her eyes.

"I'm really scared of you." She cupped his face as she kissed him. He let one hand wrap around the back of her neck. She fully leaned over him as he pulled her on top of him. He deepened the kiss as he pulled her down closing the small gap between their bodies. His hands ran up the back of her shirt and she leaned back to let him take it off. She immediately dove back into kissing him. She stopped kissing him for only a moment to discard of his button down, she stared at the small tattoos that covered him. A snake on his chest, little stars on his arms, and a microphone on his wrist, she'd never noticed them before. He rested his hands on her hips. "I'm sorry." He said as they pulled back. She grabbed his face again.

"Reg, I don't know who you've hooked up with in the past but everything that's happening right now is totally okay with me. You're a boy I shouldn't be hooking up with in the first place because my friends hate you and we're like kinda rivals, but I really fucking want to." He smiled at her, before pulled her back into the kiss.

"You're like the hottest girl I've ever hooked up with." He told her between kisses as he flipped them over so he was laying on top of her. His necklace dangled in her face as she stared up at him. She grabbed it and pulled him closer to her.

"I get that a lot." She joked. He ignored her and began kissing down her neck. She arched her back as he reached her chest, one hand pawing at her breast and the other curved under her back holding her in that position. He nipped at the sensitive skin and continued kissing down her sternum. She moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head. He quickly undid the button of her jeans and smirked at the tattoo on her hip bone. A little guitar. He kissed it before continuing his path to between her legs. He nipped the inside of her thigh before placing kisses over bite marks. She tried to buck her hips to force some friction, but her held her hips down. He looked up at her from between her legs before slowly licking.

"Fuck." She gasped as she found her hands in his hair. He smirked before continuing. His tongue all over her made her a moaning, whining mess while she dug her fingers into his hair. He kept going while she muttered swear words and bucked her hips into his mouth.

"Fuck Regulus." She panted as he lifted his head. He chuckled as he looked up at her.

"Who do you share a wall with?" He asked. Her eyes went wide.

"Sirius." She panted. Regulus laughed. She reached for her phone.

"Please do not text my brother right after we've had sex." He pleaded as he laid down beside her. She looked over at him.

"I would love to not, but if he heard that we're both fucked." She said. He smiled. She continued to type.

                                       Siri

                                               hey, can you hear my  
                                               music?

im not even in my room.
im with rem.

She sighed and laid her phone back down.

"Thank god." She gasped. Regulus grinned at her. She chuckled and rolled over on top of him before grinding her hips against his, the only thing separating them were his boxers.

🎸🎸🎸

"Cel-" She heard the door rattle aggressively. "Why the hell is your door dead bolted?"

"Fuck, shit, fuck." She muttered as she rolled out of bed and pulled on clothes. "Hang on I just got out of the shower!"

"Is that Sirius?" Regulus whispered. She dove on the bed and covered his mouth.

"Yes, so you need to fucking hide." She whispered. She pulled him out of bed and shoved him in the closet. She threw his clothes in after him. She threw her hair in a bun and opened the door. She leaned against it.

"You alright?" He asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. You scared the shit out of me." She said. He nodded.

"Right. Have you seen Regulus? Dorcas said he wasn't in his room this morning." She shook her head.

"No, I think he was going out last night though. I saw him in the lobby getting a drink." He nodded.

"I'll call him." He said as he walked back to his room. Celeste closed the door and opened the closet. Regulus stumbled out.

"How the fuck are we gonna get you out of here?" She asked. Regulus shrugged as he pulled his pants on.

"We could just tell him we hung out last night."

"I told him you went out last night." His phone rang. They stared at each other. He slowly grabbed it and answered.

"Yeah?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm on my way back to the room... Yeah. Okay... My bad... I'll text Cas. Okay bye." He texted Dorcas and pulled his shirt over his head.

"I need you to keep your band out of the hallway if you don't want to get caught." He told Celeste. She nodded as they walked to the door. He leaned over her and closed it. He leaned down and kissed her, she smiled. She knocked on the boys doors while Regulus watched from the crack in her door.

"Hey, can we all meet in here?" She asked as she leaned between their doors. "I wanna talk about damage control." They all nodded and flooded into Sirius' room. She turned back once the boys were in and waved him out. He winked at her as he quietly closed the door. She closed the door behind her and he darted to the elevator.