69

Chapter 69 Doll City 13

Doll City 13

Since Iroh was already Lunandi's doll, he did not go back to Yavis's room after the banquet. However, he did not go to Lunandi's room tonight. Because Lu Nandi seemed to have something important to talk about with his friend, he stayed in the study.

The housekeeper took Ai Luo to a room and asked him to stay here tonight, and told him: "Tomorrow I will have someone arrange a room for you in the garden. Please stay here tonight." Right."

Ai Luo looked around the room and said, "Do I have to live in Ouyuan?" He felt that this room was pretty good.

"All the dolls owned by the city lord must live in the doll garden. This is stipulated by the city lord to facilitate the unified management and care of the dolls." The housekeeper paused and then said: "It is also to protect the dolls."

Protect? After Ai Luo thought for a moment, he replied: "Okay, I understand, thank you for your hard work."

Ai Luo felt that living in Ouyuan would not be a bad idea, maybe for him, if he had something to do, or If there is any action, it will be more convenient. And now that he can use part of his mental power, he is no longer as fragile as before. He has the ability to protect himself, so he doesn't have to try his best to stay in Lu Nandi's room at night.

"Then, please go to bed early." After the housekeeper said that, he turned and left, closing the door from the outside.

After Ai Luo took a shower, he lay on the bed and turned around twice. He lay on the quilt and sighed comfortably. He has been sleeping on the sofa since he came to this world. Although he did not feel very uncomfortable, he still felt uncomfortable. Still not as comfortable as sleeping on a soft big bed.

Early the next morning, Yavis was ready to set off, and several of his other brothers, whether it was true or false, even just to show off to Lunandi, came to see him off.

After being informed by the butler, Ai Luo also came out to see Yavis off. Although he actually didn't have to come out to see him off, because he was now Lunandi's doll, and he and Yavis already had a relationship that needed to avoid suspicion, but after all It was Yavis who brought him to the city lord's palace, and he was given to Lunandi just yesterday. Yavis was about to leave, so it made sense that he came to see him off.

After Yavis said goodbye to his brothers, he glanced at Ai Luo who was standing further back, walked up to him, looked at him and said: "I hope you can be well and be happy all the time. ...These are all my sincere wishes for you."

Even though Anahan gave such an exciting condition, Yavis never thought of transferring Iroh to him, except because he would not be stupid enough to do so to offend him. Apart from Lu Nandi's affairs, he knew that Ai Luo knew that he definitely wanted to stay by Lu Nandi's side.

"Thank you." Ai Luo thanked him. He was sincerely grateful to him for taking his place in the city lord's palace.

Yavis took one last real look at Ai Luo, turned around and walked to the carriage, looked back at the City Lord's Mansion again, then got on the carriage and left. He didn't know what it would be like when he came back, but during the time he was away, everything had nothing to do with him.

After Yavis's carriage left, the other adopted sons looked at Ai Luo again at the same time. Ai Luo looked at their eyes and snorted in his heart, then turned around and walked inside.

When it was almost noon, Lu Nandi finished the work at hand and was resting in the lounge. Ai Luo has also changed the class time. He doesn't have to attend class every day or all day long. He rests in Lu Nandi. He can always be by your side.

Ai Luo made the tea with his own hands, poured it into a teacup and served it to Lunandi. Then he naturally poured a cup for himself and sat next to Lunandi to taste it carefully. This tea was really fragrant and delicious, and naturally he also It was very rare and expensive. When Ai Luo smelled the tea, he wanted to drink it, so he was not polite at all.

No one dared to do this like Ai Luo, and Lu Nandi just looked at Ai Luo with a smile in his eyes. He didn't think there was anything wrong with Ai Luo doing this, but he found it very interesting.

After Ai Luo slowly tasted a cup of tea, he saw Kaili walking in alone.

Seeing Ai Luo sitting next to Lu Nandi with a comfortable expression and drinking tea, Kaili calmly said to Lu Nandi with a smile: "This morning, the housekeeper asked people to clean up Ai Luo's room in Ouyuan. I specially followed him. The housekeeper told him to arrange Ai Luo's room next to my room. This will make it more convenient if he needs to take care of anything. The room has been arranged and decorated. I want to take him there to have a look. If there is anything you don't like,

you can replace it in time before tonight." "Go over and have a look. If there is anything else you need to add, just tell the butler." Lu Nandi turned to look at Ai Luo and said.

"Okay." Ai Luo nodded, put down the tea cup, stood up, walked to Kaili and said, "Thank you for leading the way." Kaili

took Ai Luo back and forth to Ouyuan. When the two of them reached the gate of Ouyuan, While outside, Kaili said to Ai Luo: "Today is the day you move into Ouyuan. To welcome you, everyone is waiting for you." "Really?"

Ai Luo smiled and then followed Kaili. Go inside.

The Ouyuan Garden was larger than Ai Luo imagined, and it was also much more beautiful than he imagined. After the gate was opened, once you entered, you were greeted by a very beautiful, dreamy-looking garden. After passing through the garden, there is a large fountain. After walking around the fountain, you can see a white building like a small castle not far away.

Ai Luo felt like he was in a fairy tale. The fragrance of flowers and plants was refreshing and made people feel very comfortable. He thought to himself, this is the puppet garden of the city lord's palace. No wonder he heard that raising puppets is very expensive.

As soon as you enter the lobby, you feel like you have entered some kind of online game. Every puppet inside is brightly dressed, either standing or sitting, talking to each other, or sipping tea and reading a book. As soon as they saw Kaili and Ai Luo coming in, they all looked over at the same time, then stood up and gathered around.

Aiello looked at them and wondered if these people should be dressed so grandly? Seeing the way they looked at him, Ai Luo could see from each of their eyes that they wanted to overpower him.

These dolls are indeed what Ai Luo thought. Whether they have met Ai Luo before or have never seen Ai Luo before, but also heard that Ai Luo is good-looking, they are all dressed up deliberately and carefully. In order to defeat him, but when they saw Iroh, they didn't feel like winning.

"Today, Ai Luo will move into the puppet garden. He has just become a puppet. He is not used to his status as a puppet yet, and he doesn't quite understand the rules of the city lord's mansion. We should try our best to help him and be more tolerant. I hope Let's all get along well in the future and don't make things difficult for me." Kaili said to the puppets with a serious expression.

Originally, when new people came, other people would pretend to be okay, at least on the surface, but because of what happened before, these people didn't even want to pretend. There was no smile on their faces, and they were full of feelings for Ai Luo. Hostility, let alone pretending to welcome him.

What Kaili wanted to see was this effect. After seeing other people's reactions with satisfaction, he said to Ai Luo: "I'll take you to your room to have a look." Before

Ai Luo turned around, he looked again When the others glanced at him, they felt it was a bit funny, and he also had a disdainful smile on his face. When others saw it, they became even more angry at Ai Luo.

Ai Luo followed Kaili upstairs. Kaili opened a room door and walked in and said to Ai Luo: "This is your room. Take a look at what is missing or what you want to replace. You can tell me."

After Ai Luo went in, he took a casual look and felt that it looked quite comfortable and gorgeous. It could be seen that he put his heart into it, but this must have been arranged by the housekeeper and had nothing to do with Kaili. Lunandi He also told him to find the housekeeper if he needed anything, but he acted like he had arranged everything.

Ai Luo looked around and said, "It's not bad. I don't see anything missing yet. Let's talk about it when needed." "

My room is next door. If you need anything, you can come to me." Kaili looked at Looking at Ai Luo, he said with a serious face: "In life, I can take care of you as much as possible, but I still have to manage so many people. I can't break the rules just because you are alone, otherwise it will be difficult to convince everyone. I hope You can cooperate and understand me."

Ai Luo glanced at Kaili, smiled and said: "You don't have to use rules and regulations to pressure me. Whatever I do, I will bear the consequences myself, without you. What are you responsible for? It's not that I look down on you, but you really can't take responsibility for anything."

Ai Luo's last words can be said to have hit Kaili's pain point, because Ai Luo told the fact that Kaili is only responsible for the temporary management of these dolls. If something happens, he can't do anything for anyone. People take responsibility.

When Ai Luo and Kaili were talking in the room, several people were standing outside and eavesdropping. Carlin was the one who listened most attentively. He heard that Kaili was speechless by Ai Luo, and he couldn't bear it. Unable to control the anger in his heart, he rushed into the room.

"Kaili tolerates you again and again, don't be shameless!" Carlin angrily scolded Ai Luo: "You think you are nothing, you are too arrogant, I warn you..." "

Karin!" Kaili interrupted Kalin and stopped him from continuing. While pushing him out, he said: "Stop saying a few words. No one is allowed to quarrel in the garden. Calm down." One thing, don't fall into other people's traps just for the sake of temporary anger."

After Kaili pushed Carlin outside, he turned back to Ai Luo and said, "I originally convinced everyone and prepared an afternoon tea party for you to welcome you. , Come if you want to, forget it if you don't want to."

Ai Luo watched Kaili close the door and walk out, turned around and glanced at the big bed. He got up too early to send Yavis off today, so he was going to take a nap. .